Ban Request on 3 exploiters
Name of player: atoM, SomeEpicCatஇڿڰۣ-- , PawkoW
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
atom STEAM_0:0:44167974
someepiccat STEAM_0:1:48753813
pawkow STEAM_0:0:11503173
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 0343 -5 utc (Eastern time)  so 0843ish GMT?
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?) 33x
Summary: (What happened?) Saw a cop way up on a building, saw a SWAT with his shield, saw a dead swat.  Didn't know how the cop on the office side rooftop.  Followed, watch, watch the three of them jumping on riot shield to gain access to Tides rooftop
Evidence:: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get) 
atoM on roof

Scoreboard Evidence: Order is (Predeath scoreboard, death screenshot, post death scoreboard)

General picks of them using the riot shield to super jump and gain access to the rooftops.

Post event scoreboard, Atom switched to President

Check logs for shield bash damage followed by fall damage/possible death.  Sorry it's a bunch of screens, couldn't catch them on tides but it's rather obvious they are abusing the knockback feature to superjump.  Right now it's for lulz, but what if they decided to shoot from up there?  Now they aren't the only ones who know.
Well, we were testing this bug, server was almost empty (we started doing it when on server was like 5 people). We tested it because we wanted to check it's random or justly 100% chance of launching somebody into air. Also, we landed on rooftops to don't die so often. We didn't break any RP's going on server... When I wake up like 4~5 pm UTC I reported  it to Venom (at least tried to, he "ignored" me somehow, probably he knew about it). Well, by the way you didn't report enough people (I think still not all of them on this screenshot). If staff decides to permban 6+ people, I think it'll be biggest ban chain ever.
[Image: B7B612FCFEBF27CE9FF36BA5DE36A59ECFC3BAA5] If you feel like a victim of our actions, we're really sorry.
Saw more people doing it today, even had an offer to "fly onto the building". I'm sure the staff will consider all things when how to proceed. I was only able to see who I saw, there was also a prop minge on the server at the time too so I was a bit distracted.
Approved.

Regardless of the server population it is in the accused parties best interest to report the bug and not use it, even if it is simply to test it. While the intentions were not malicious and the server population was quite low, refrain from this kind of behavior in the future.