[Upcoming] Assault On Precinct 13
"A White-Hot Night of Hate"
[Image: assault_on_precinct_13_.jpg]

Assault on Precinct 13 was originally a 1976 film about a gang that has six of their members killed and seeks revenge, events unfold and the character named Lawson seeks shelter in a police station that is currently being closed down. At the same time some prisoners are brought into the prison after one of them is sick.  The power and phone lines are then cut. Soon afterwards the gang begins to attack the police station, picking of members outside. The remaining few must fend off the gang until law enforcement arrives. Eventually a patrol car comes past but finds no signs of the gang or the bodies. Eventually a car covered in bullet holes which was used as cover is found and the police move in. When they do so the remaining gang members scatter.

Although this seems like and probably is an aggressive RP there are still passive characters in the story for those that would prefer that.

For this to work effectively and efficiently I recommend that you watch the film (the 1976 version by John Carpenter)
Here is a trailer

Admin Permission: TBA
Date: TBA
Time: TBA
Map: V33X

Roles

note: if/when your character has died or fulfilled their role, you may become a member of street thunder, or they may become another patrol officer that turns up at the end.

Lt. Ethan Bishop                1/1   (Lord Octagon)
Sgt. Chaney                      1/1 (JazzlesMan)
Leigh (secretary)               0/1
Julie (Secretary)                0/1
Special Officer Starker       0/1
Patrol Officer                     0/2
Napoleon Wilson (prisoner)  0/1
Wells (Prisoner)                 0/1
Sick Prisoner                     0/1
Prison Bus Driver               1/1  (BasicallyMental)
Prisoner Guard                   0/1
Lawson (civilian)                0/1
Kathy (Lawson's Daughter)   0/1
Ice Cream Man                   0/1
Street Thunder Warlords      1/3 (Sp1cY Burr1T0)
Street Thunder Member       1/--
(Kyle Fraser)

Weapons:
Street Thunder: They may use AR-15s, Uzis and pistols as long as they are silenced as well as melee weapons and Molotolvs for the finale.
Police, Secretaries and Guards: they may use Shotguns and magnums.
Prisoners: (when appropriate) they may use any of the weapons listed, if it is a Street thunder weapon, it must also be silenced to show you looted it.

Application

OOC:
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Hours:
Bans:
Blacklists:
Knowledge of the rules (1-10):
Reason for wanting to join:
Role you're applying for:
Your RP Skills (1-10. be honest):

If you are a skilled builder, I would be very grateful if at an arranged time we could build some props for this event.

More Will Be added in due time
I know you said more will be added, but some images, titles or a dash of colour may give it a better feeling than it currently has. A little bare, but still nice concept.

Good luck!
OOC:
Steam Name: Lord Octagon
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:65579019
Hours: 337
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Knowledge of the rules (1-10): 10
Reason for wanting to join: I've seen the film dozens of times so I know what I'm doing. I'm a professional role player and I enjoy engaging in various RPs, I never go unprepared
Role you're applying for: Lt. Ethan Bishop
Lord Octagon
Your Application has been excepted for the role of Lt. Ethan Bishop
So what are the 67 other players gonna do? Street thunder? Or is this an 8 man event?
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(07-08-2015, 10:16 PM)Voluptious Wrote: So what are the 67 other players gonna do? Street thunder? Or is this an 8 man event?

If enough players get interested I will be adding more roles, until then I'm only doing the important ones....and personally I don't want 75 people in this event, I would stick with about 30.
OOC:
Steam Name: [ET] [FL:RP] Kyle Fraser
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104890349
Hours: 800+
Bans: 7
Blacklists: 7
Knowledge of the rules (1-10): 10
Reason for wanting to join: Because this sounds like a fun Event
Role you're applying for: Street Thunder
Your RP Skills (1-10. be honest): 7
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
Kyle Frazer
Your application has been accepted for the role of Street Thunder Member
Please do some research on the movie to help you get a better idea of how events will unfold
OOC:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94870333
Hours: 510 (At time of application)
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 8
Knowledge of the rules (1-10): 9
Reason for wanting to join: I feel that I could bring a good, talented driver RP into this.
Role you're applying for: Bus Driver
Your RP Skills (1-10. be honest): 8
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
BasicallyMental
Your Application has been approved for the role of Prison Bus Driver
Please do some research on the film as it will help you get a better understanding of your role in this RP