Poll: You know what to do!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BF3
72.46%
50 72.46%
COD MW3
14.49%
10 14.49%
Nah.. suck games
5.80%
4 5.80%
Another (reaction)
7.25%
5 7.25%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BF3 or COD MW3
Well, tbh, the BF3 demo is awesome, but the single player will suck. The MW3 single player will rock the hell out of us, but the multiplayer will be owned by BF3. I guess I should say that I'd like to buy both Cheese
© Nudelholz
Anyone who plays the beta, add me on Origin. LukeGould

@ 7rozen 7ear MW3's campaign will suck just like MW2. Seriously one of the worst campaigns I've ever played. Made no sense and was all about explosions, and shoot those Russians because they're always the bad guys!
(10-03-2011, 02:54 PM)Luke Wrote: MW3's campaign will suck just like MW2. Seriously one of the worst campaigns I've ever played. Made no sense and was all about explosions, and shoot those Russians because they're always the bad guys!

Your probably russian..
(10-18-2011, 03:07 PM)Marius Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 02:54 PM)Luke Wrote: MW3's campaign will suck just like MW2. Seriously one of the worst campaigns I've ever played. Made no sense and was all about explosions, and shoot those Russians because they're always the bad guys!

Your probably russian..

That's....a bit racist. (You would know why if you played the campaign for MW2.)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • equal
Campaign is also gonna be about cathing a russian in Mw3 as it was in CoD4. Tounge (Makarov)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
So? It's a game. The guy have to be from some kind of country. And MW2 is the follower of MW, so it all hangs togheter. Now when MW3 comes out, I can jump of joy and have sex with my XBOX because I can finally play the ending part of the MW series! Cheese
Wow... I just realized I made an exact copy of your thread without even looking... apologies.
Not only that but I failed with the title of BF3... uh... sorry.
I dont care honey ;p
I don't get why people get so hyped up for CoD, its all the same it has not changed since CoD MW it plays the same, looks the same, always changing the time lines and you get people that mod like f**K on it while BF3 changed in the series, surround sound headsets don't work as good on it and its more realistic than CoD.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
(10-02-2011, 06:38 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Well, tbh, the BF3 demo is awesome, but the single player will suck. The MW3 single player will rock the hell out of us, but the multiplayer will be owned by BF3. I guess I should say that I'd like to buy both Cheese

Well I say these two games are different to compare but I still choose BF3.
I also feel that BF3 sp will be better then mw3 since mw3 relys on slow mo and stuff like that. While BF3 you freaking own a sniper with a rocket yah that is a bit overkill but funny.