Report: Proxen
Name of player: Proxen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19471988

Time in GMT: Approx 01:30

Server: v2d

Summary: Proxen was driving around as Vice President for quite a while in a Black BMW - Driving like a maniac across the roads, failing to stop for police etc... After a long time of pursuing him, the police finally decided that his vehicle should be shot down to force him to stop. Unintentionally, he was killed during this, which knowing that this was a possibility was the reason that we delayed doing so until we saw it necessary once the pursuit had gone on for too long. Nobody knew he was the Vice-President until he said "Killing the vice-president wasn't a good idea" in the radio. He then began to demote officers, demoting one and then being demoted himself by the President.

In this space of time, he managed to break FailRP as the Vice-President and NLR, coming back from the dead in radio and then demoting officers.

Evidence:
[Image: 49476031572c8258422fc711d9a36f13.png]

[Image: 32c68e87c827741ca79957acd67b093d.png]
I said to one member of government over voice chat I was going for a joy ride out to the lake of cause it's a BMW so you don't drive it like a crappy car you want to drive it and take advantage of it's awesome handling and speed, However that is besides the point.

I was driving and as there was 3 black BMWs at the time there was no reason for me to suspect that It was me you were after someone said they warranted the man in the BMW, So I thought it was a confuson. Then you all started shooting at me like crazy and I had no time to say anything before you all opened fire and killed me. This was such a misunderstanding and I don't think I was driving particularly manic but opinions are opinions. Sorry in advance for this misunderstanding.

To be fair, you should of checked the number plate of the car, relised it was me and radio in to me or PM that would of be sufficent and told me to stop driving in said way, that's all that it would take.

I forgive you for shooting me and killing me, that was clear misunderstanding and I demoted government because If you shot down the president in his car you would kick him off the police force because he killed government.

I see your point of view however that It was wrong of me to drive out of order however I was just going for a joy ride and as I said there was loads of BMWs around the area driving like this so I hardly think that I was 100% of the blame here. But yes, two negitives don't make a positive so sorry for that.

After being killed by your own team is kind of fustraighting is it not, So It was an over exaggeration I admit. But in all fairness It was parshly my fault as I should of thought that perhaps I am driving in a wreakless way eg. Power Sliding around corners.

Do what you need to do ofcource, but blacklisting me from Vice president and Cars would be a punishment I will accept. Sorry for inconvience I have caused.

Contact me if you have any further questions about this and I will answer it within' 12 hours.

Thanks Smile
The user in question was found in breach of the rules with strong evidence to support this claim.

Punishment will be issued accordingly in reference to the rule broken.
Thank you for taking the time to write this report and helping us improve our community.

Kind Regards
Fearless Administrator
~Obay, Rolorox and BlackOut
[Image: 400_F_24034986_wswV1AI0mt6a3TWCMFqSSP8NOaeEZ7DM.jpg]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]