New SWAT Van!
Great!

good job
Rp points for the most part are a good measuring tool. Agreed we had a case where RP points were being handed out to easily but this does not happen anymore. Again 9/10 times people complaining about not getting RP points do not actively roleplay. If you are running a little shop and just selling people stuff without roleplay you will not be given a point, they are mean for exceptional roleplay. As well roleplaying once every couple days doesn't get you rp points, you are never guaranteed to get an RP point. Just always be roleplaying and you never know who will notice.
The following 2 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Preditor, Benporium
I agree with the point restriction but the price? doesnt worth buying it , special is only for swat , why not a reasonable price like 10k? Since the cop car is only 1k ...
The following 3 users Like THE ROCK's post:
  • MacTavish, Nexus, RRK
(07-05-2015, 08:03 PM)THE ROCK Wrote: I agree with the point restriction but the price? doesnt worth buying it , special is only for swat , why not a reasonable price like 10k? Since the cop car is only 1k ...

The reason for it being such a high price is due to it being so OP. After the amount of testing we did with it, finding out how much more and more OP it was becoming, the price was increasing and increasing. As I said, it is the price it is because of how OP it is.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
WOHOO! Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Voluptious
Currently have 4 RPP so trying to get 5 ASAP!
Good job everyone!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Nexus
100k? I cant get to 50k without getting mugged back to 10k.....
Why make it require RP points, when really, SWAT and Police RP are kinda aggressive rp...
None the less, it looks fucking hot. Nice job guys. Smile
(07-05-2015, 09:20 PM)Adam James Wrote: Why make it require RP points, when really, SWAT and Police RP are kinda aggressive rp...
None the less, it looks freaking hot. Nice job guys. Smile

The reason for the RPP requirement is so that there is something more special to work for in the SWAT force. Also, due to how OP it is, not only making it expensive, but also it is almost impossible to stop so people could minge really well with it.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Hope i can make my 5rpp in another 600h session ^^
And thanks for the lovely update.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon