New SWAT Van!
Exactly as Suarez has said. If anything it should be raised. The thing is OP and a RPP limit is needed.

Anyway, the van looks great!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Finally so good to see this out, great work all of people that helped out.
When we was testing this instead of pushing the update Wood played a song 10/10 Wood WP.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
8 hours has really paid off, good job everyone its been tiring but an amazing result!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Suarez
Making it... Geez.

It was fun though.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Jordy
"I'm still not go to school" - Jordy
The following 1 user Likes lods of emone's post:
  • Jordy
5RPP ;-;
Best part of testing was me physgunning it into a building...
Oi, oi, don't forget me, I reconfigured all of the damage systems!

Seriously though, good job, Wood, and thanks to everyone else for helping. It is seriously powerful, so it'll be SWAT only and have an RPP requirement; the people who use this should have proved that they're capable of doing so and not abusing it.

I'll be making some additional updates to the lockpick and ECM jammer in regards to this vehicle. Currently you can't steal anything from it, but that may change. What I'll certainly do is make it harder to steal; it'll require ECM jamming and then the use of a lockpick. Once stolen this car would be almost impossible to stop.

And yes, FearRP still applies if you're surrounded in stuck inside of the car, but I'll be discussing it with the admins. It needs a bit of thought, because the car IS armoured.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Benporium
Well done! Keep up the good work Admins, Devs and don't forget Faustie