|| BBI || Joe unban request
.Your name: (Steam friends name)
|| BBI || Joe[/size]

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)I was banned for Derp, Really I wasn't doing anything accept for calling the admin.. I got pissed that I was rdmed and lost a tranq gun and the admin permantly banned me for [/size]DERP
I'll wait until the admin that banned you posts here as to his full reasons so I can see what's going on here.
You basically had no respect for the rules, and what you said there was a lie. I remember you were a chef and when I came on I think you were getting arrested by the police for some reason and when there was guns pointed at you, you kept running away breaking FearRP. Then you left the game to avoid being arrested. When you did come back I was talking to you how building over there isn't allowed. You then spawned a prop and pushed it all the way over to were you had your stand by KFC, when you could have just walked over there then spawned it.

Also in the ban request I saw you started insulting Shadow and calling him Racist cause he was telling you to remove your stand.

You are just a little kid who started to rage because you broke a rule, then decide to just break more.

I forget what I was going to put the reason but I know it going to say "Derp, go back to Dark RP" or something like that...but I forgot to put the " "
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Alright, thanks for clearing this up Mikey, ban request denied and thread closed.