Allowing doctors to wear suits
Title of Suggestion:
Allowing doctors to wear suits

Description:
Unfortunately, at the moment, doctors are not able to put on suits, which, in my opinion, they should be permitted to do. Here is a bug report thread on the same topic: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=60838.

Why:
It would offer more variety as to how you want to look as a doctor. The doctor models can feel out of place if you are working in a private hospital, for example.

Just in case of the 'no one would stay with the default model' argument:
  • Not everyone is a donator;
  • Not everyone has a suit;
  • Several other jobs with arguably horrible looking models can wear suits (gun dealer, black market dealer);
  • There is no female player model for a doctor. If everything else I said within this suggestion did not convince you, consider this: female doctors do not exist on fearless. I am aware that we are looking to implement female models for all the jobs, this would at least allow female doctors to exist until that is done.
The following 2 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Kippsee, Lesanka
+Support
Oh gods yes
I literally never play as a Doctor because there is no female model; and even if I did play as a male, I don't wanna have to look like a pensioner
Many Doctor's wear suits, maybe a labcoat suit could be implemented for both male and female so that people could have a younger look
+support
+Support.
Done. Enjoy the new RP opportunities!