Aswhip's Weapon Blacklist
Your name: Aswhip
Your blacklist ID: 57465

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95853647

Reason: BRA (61805) - FailRP - Knocking out multiple people with bat
Staff member who blacklisted you:
[FL] Safira
Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
Just to clearify before you read this i'm only his friend who was told to post this i'm not a witness and i was not present at the time everything below is what Aswhip claimed.

Aswhip claimed that he should be unblacklisted because He was a criminal who was protecting a friend who was wanted by the police
Why didn't AsWhip appeal this themselves?
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Does the player in question have any evidence of the 'friend'? Because from the evidence presented to me in the Player Report show only him and the players who he knocked out.

(07-04-2015, 01:35 PM)Safira Wrote: Does the player in question have any evidence of the 'friend'? Because from the evidence presented to me in the Player Report show only him and the players who he knocked out.

Nope no evidence at all
(07-04-2015, 01:34 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Why didn't AsWhip appeal this themselves?

He is already banned off of the forums so he told me to make the thread for him
I'm the one that posted the BR.

I was just standing there and got knocked out, without knowing what was even happening. Even then it's not a reason to try and kill the officer. He knocked me and the officer out, started laughing in his mic and proceeded to club the other officer a couple of times with a bat, when the sru saw it they rushed after him.

Logs can show that he tried to kill the other officer, which is blatant RDM.
AsWhip's alibi is not supported by the evidence presented to me and what appears in the logs.
Denied.

Note that although criminals are underground jobs who do bad things, we have such rules regarding it.

15.3 Being in an underground team does not give you the right to break the rules.