Cocaine improved
I really want to revamp the drugs system, as it's currently pointless. It's not a massive priority, so I'll be making small updates to it over time, but I decided to start with this.

Cocaine has been improved, and actually provides some positive effects. It still has the overlay, but will increase your run speed by 25%. However, it also comes with a 25% of overdosing. Unlike the old drugs, this won't immediately kill you; it'll injure you in the same manner as a car accident and you'll need a paramedic to revive you. I've changed the injury HUD text to reflect this, too.

I kept the old three lines that your character can say for nostalgia, but I did add three new ones.

This is partly an experiment; before I do a lot of work on the drugs system it'd be good to know how the community reacts to drugs such as this, and whether or not they're used. I think they'd be a risk potentially worth taking when trying to escape from police etc. (who now have a big advantage in chasing people on foot thanks to the super-effective tasers), or when running from a botched raid. 
The following 5 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Preditor, Blurr, Davidson, Ms. Mudpie, RK-Fin
Time to get high.
Wooo! Overdose!!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Hitman
Seem cool, I can't wait for the whole drug system to be updated but this is a good star! Good job.
Time to get overdosed in raids.
Nice job.
https://youtu.be/pJyQpAiMXkg
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Faustie, Matrix_, Welker
I'm in lovvee with the coco!
Nice, time to bind cocaine and run!
'And then I got high'
Ex-Server Teacher