Unban request For Rasse
Hello.
Your name: (°Rassee°)

Your ban ID: (3601)

Why we should unban you: (Well.. It wasnt RDM cause one of rebels pulled Knife out and threatened me When i was leaving The place , So what i did? i runned Out ,went behind Corner and Took Crowbar When he came out i killed Him its Not actually rdm , What i should do to Prove '' noone Fu**s With Me'' ? Maybe Someone Just Forget it or stuff But Peoples Are Diffrent .. ) Well That was from my vision. Btw i think admin Should ask What was Going on or stuff Cause when i was killed that Rebel guy i got Straight Ban Noone Asked anything why i did it and stuff But well Dear admins Now it is Your Decision. I am very sorry For my bad English And for the end I am Very Sorry if it wasnt valid reason.
not really my story + hes my friend but this was hes reaction after the ban

°Rassee°: i went to corner cause he let me go and then i take my crowbar and killed him
°Rassee° is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.
|42Cdo|Mfc.Killahduck|2|: he let u go and u kill him?
°Rassee°: he gaveme '' change '' But i didnt likeit
°Rassee°: thath he took him knofe
°Rassee°: and stuff ..
°Rassee°: Fuck this shit
Despite the fact that you may have been held up by with a knife, in reality people don't just run around corners, pull a crowbar out of thin air and beat them down on the street in public. It's not good RP, it's just violence because you want revenge, whereas you could've RPed fear, or brought the police into it, or whatever else. All you did was run into a public street with a crowbar and beat a man to death in public.

Also, we don't take copy+pasted logs as evidence, as they can be tampered with.

I'll wait for another admin to post his opinion, as we don't have the original admin who banned you around anymore, unfortunately. Please be patient, it may take a while for another admin to respond.
(09-28-2011, 01:18 PM)Faustie Wrote: Despite the fact that you may have been held up by with a knife, in reality people don't just run around corners, pull a crowbar out of thin air and beat them down on the street in public. It's not good RP, it's just violence because you want revenge, whereas you could've RPed fear, or brought the police into it, or whatever else. All you did was run into a public street with a crowbar and beat a man to death in public.

I will take lesson From that , Thank you .Angel
/offtopic ok man got it i wont make copy pastes anymore Tounge ty
Well, as no other admin has responded and your bans expirations is in just over 12 hours anyway, I'm going to have to close and deny the thread. To me it still looks a lot like RDM, and even though the ban expiration is very soon, I'd rather reinforce the lesson and give you time to properly go over all the rules rather then let you back onto the server when you'll be there soon enough anyway.

So, please, make sure you read the rules before your ban expires.

Thread closed.