Player report: BOT Jericho
Request: Under Review
Name of player: BOT Jericho

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226

Time in GMT: 20:45 GMT +1 Approx

Server: V2D

Summary: Earlier we had an altercation with an admin against him and his friend around 3-4 hours prior. The admin was Brynn, me and 2 other friends had pistols pointed at their heads and they pulled baseball bats under fearRP and killed two of us. Conveniently the kill counter was broken at the time so nothing could be done about it.

So, 3-4 hours go by after I had killed his friend prior and died after fleeing. Meaning NLR.

I am shown talking to a guy who was too RDM'd by him with a sniper. Due to the fast and spontaneous deaths we thought it was a prop kill. However, they are both spotted with snipers in the tunnel. In local OOC after I had spawned he explains that it was them whom in which killed me with no RP, carrying a grudge through multiple deaths and character changes.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpDAExhY...e=youtu.be

http://gyazo.com/c854b4f4b81a511ca06a04a370f4d937
I never died.
3-4 hours? more like 30 minutes m8. Furthermore, you expect me to be overwatching you during you entire playtime waiting till you die?. The scoreboard was broken I would have never known whether or not you died.

The last time i saw you, you fleed whilst shooting me even though all i had was a baseball bat. You got away. I come back for you. Simple.
(06-29-2015, 08:17 PM)Kanus Wrote: Name of player: BOT Jericho

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226

Time in GMT: 20:45 GMT +1 Approx

Server: V2D

Summary: Earlier we had an altercation with an admin against him and his friend around 3-4 hours prior. The admin was Brynn, me and 2 other friends had pistols pointed at their heads and they pulled baseball bats under fearRP and killed two of us. Conveniently the kill counter was broken at the time so nothing could be done about it.

So, 3-4 hours go by after I had killed his friend prior and died after fleeing. Meaning NLR.

I am shown talking to a guy who was too RDM'd by him with a sniper. Due to the fast and spontaneous deaths we thought it was a prop kill. However, they are both spotted with snipers in the tunnel. In local OOC after I had spawned he explains that it was them whom in which killed me with no RP, carrying a grudge through multiple deaths and character changes.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpDAExhY...e=youtu.be

http://gyazo.com/c854b4f4b81a511ca06a04a370f4d937
I am the paramedic in the video. I can confirm no RP was initiated and was also a victim of them breaking fearRP with baseball bats. They had snipers and did not give any warning and I saw what they wrote directed to us in local OOC.
Do you have any evidence of them breaking fearrp at any point?

You're also going to carry your lie towards the forums? Let me tell you this, lying within the courthouse will result in severe punishment.

Here's the scenario before the admin sit.

Wrabbie and I were driving around our tides truck. A BMW then consistently rammed our car till we were forced to get out the car, over the mic he says "Get out the car". Wrabbie and I get out the car in hopes to question him as to what he wanted. During this time an awkward few seconds of silence lapses (him going to his inventory as it seems) I hear ammunition being loaded. I whip out my pre-equipped bat and kill him before he even uses his weapon.

Then a mustang pulls up in the middle of the road, 2 rebels come out the car; one with a suit and one without. I approach the one without a suit and wrabbie approaches the one with a suit.

*Only the rebel with the suit has a gun out.

I approach the suitless rebel and he does the same as the rebel I've killed earlier. He begins to load his ammunition, but then again, I knock him out before he was able to 'use' his weapon. Therefore, no gun was present. However, during this, the rebel with the suit open fires on wrabbie hence he fights back till he is killed. Once wrabbie has been killed, the rebel in the suit begins to open fire at me. 5 minutes lapses - having such a bad aim, he was unsuccessful at killing me despite the fact I was merely equipped with a bat. He then flees in his mustang.

After the current events which leads to this very point. I get geared up and hunt him down in hopes to avenge my comrade aswell as gain revenge. I then locate him and stealthly exterminate him through my scope.
The user in question was not found in breach of the rules.  However these actions will be noted.

No punishment will be instated as there is no reference to any rules broken no is there strong enough evidence to prove it.
Thank you for taking the time to write this report and helping us improve our community.

Kind Regards

Fearless Administrator
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]