Briefcase accessory
Guess the time? It's update time, motherfuckers!

I've added a briefcase accessory; it can be found in the clothing market for 25k. It's a permanent item, and currently it's only use is visual eye-candy for roleplay. Perhaps in the future I'll work out a function where it can be used to store a couple of items and then 'dropped off' (though you'd still keep it in your inventory, oddly enough) as a package for people with those items inside.

This item's only restriction is the cost; there is no donator or RPP restriction, as I see no reason to slap an arbitrary restriction on what's currently just a briefcase accessory.

Big thanks to [FL:RP]Darkn00b for making the model. There is currently no first-person view-model, but it's not overly necessary right now and there are other things our contributors are focusing on, which should be released very soon (I hope!).

Have a few screenshots (sorry about the quality of them):

[Image: 5ac1667131e271a4a93bf99a9adf73b7.png]

[Image: 45dff26dc8a2b8fa58236fd36bacabeb.png]
That looks pretty nice! Good work
Do you need a RP reason to use it? Might be a bit wierd if everyone is walking around with a briefcase for no reason
I have really seen an increase in updates lately! I am just thinking of the many rp's that will be done. Cheese
(06-29-2015, 12:25 AM)Rain Wrote: Do you need a RP reason to use it? Might be a bit wierd if everyone is walking around with a briefcase for no reason

I agree... hmm
Another update?! Once again, nice job!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Does not include the aviators.
I actually coded a primary attack function for this, so you could clock a fucker round the head with it for a small amount of damage, but sadly it looked a bit awkward, so 100% passive it shall remain.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Matrix_, MrTreeGames
Can we fucking dance please.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • MrTreeGames
Oh my god
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Burnett, Nacreas