Return of Nacreas
(06-28-2015, 04:50 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Please tell me where in the good-bye section he wrote a good-bye thread.

It's obvious that Nacreas had his reasons for leaving, he dealt with what ever he had left for, he wanted to come back, we allowed it. Nacreas was, and is now, again a fantastic admin. We welcomed him back with open arms.

If you really want to get into it, and point out rules being broken, both you Connbob and Jan have broken rule 3 in the good-bye section.
You see, it states leaving the COMMUNITY. That means leaving servers, and forums. Seems you failed to do so.

This isn't what this thread is about though. Welcome back Nacreas, great to have you back.

Then also be the fair man and point out the rules your felllow admin and so called "veteran" buddies have broken, by being disrespectful and going off topic.
(06-28-2015, 04:47 PM)Jan Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:35 PM)Reefaz Wrote: [Image: FoaOznO.png]
[Image: wL3eBqU.png]
:^)
Don't post about stuff that was way before your time, it's not a smart thing to do. And not very relevant either.

How isn't it relevant? He's pointing out the hypocrisy in your argument. You're complaining about Nacreas leaving and returning in a short period of time when you yourself have done the exact same (well, returned in even less time to be truthful).

The only difference is Nacreas didn't bitch when you did it.
The following 7 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Preditor, Nyander, Reefaz, James_Gaff, Nacreas, General Rickets, Faustie
(06-28-2015, 05:00 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:47 PM)Jan Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:35 PM)Reefaz Wrote: [Image: FoaOznO.png]
[Image: wL3eBqU.png]
:^)
Don't post about stuff that was way before your time, it's not a smart thing to do. And not very relevant either.
How isn't it relevant? He's pointing out the hypocrisy in your argument. You're complaining about Nacreas leaving and returning in short period of time when you yourself have done the exact same (well, returned in even less time to be truthful).
The only difference is Nacreas didn't bitch when you did it.

Lol, that's because Nacreas and none of you were around at the time, also people obviously did bitch to me at that time aswell, which is logical, because people simply shouldn't leave and return two weeks after, simple as that.
I just barfed in my mouth. (jk <3 u nac)
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Can't we just give Jan a forum ban so we don't have to deal with his bitching?
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Reefaz's post:
  • Preditor, James_Gaff, General Rickets
(06-28-2015, 05:23 PM)Reefaz Wrote: Can't we just give Jan a forum ban so we don't have to deal with his bitching?

Can't people like Reefaz stop hopping on the bandwagon?
(06-28-2015, 05:28 PM)Jan Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 05:23 PM)Reefaz Wrote: Can't we just give Jan a forum ban so we don't have to deal with his bitching?

I'm not really hopping on the bandwagon, I've always hated you and wished that a piano randomly would fall over you while you're walking down the street. 
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
(06-28-2015, 05:30 PM)Reefaz Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 05:28 PM)Jan Wrote:

I'm not really hopping on the bandwagon, I've always hated you and wished that a piano randomly would fall over you while you're walking down the street. 

Wow, youre quite the guy, arent you?
Someone give this guy a rep for being tough!

OT:
Welcome back Nac, always liked your honesty
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Jono
Well this thread lasted long. All of a day?

Welcome back. Glad you sorted whatever it was, or whatever. Glad to have a great admin back.
Horrayyyy! You were one of the best admins! I am glad to see you back Wink
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep