[Unofficial][Recruiting] Famiglia Cipriani
Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Jonathon's post:
  • DooZâ„¢
Thank you once again, I hope I can get the clan rolling this time Smile

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

We are proud to announce that The Cipriani's House is now finished, located at the Villas, we have a house with 3 floors, 1 garage, 1 big backyard, 1 big front yard, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, and a lot of space to build new rooms for new members or anything needed!

Here are some photographs taken by a professional photograph capturing some amazing angles of the house!

1 - Front gate family letters

2 - Outside gate view (Far)

3 - Front yard view

4 - Don's Office

The following 1 user Likes DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • Random
Good luck! is it passive and aggressive?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(06-19-2016, 01:49 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: Good luck! is it passive and aggressive?

Thanks!

It's a mixture of both, I like to keep it passive most of the times, but there are certain times where we are aggressive, since in the end, the clan is about the mafia, and we do favors for money, for example, we protect a business for money, or when we are doing extortion RP, or loan sharking RP, sometimes we act aggressive.

(06-19-2016, 02:42 PM)DooZ™ Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 01:49 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: Good luck! is it passive and aggressive?

Thanks!

It's a mixture of both, I like to keep it passive most of the times, but there are certain times where we are aggressive, since in the end, the clan is about the mafia, and we do favors for money, for example, we protect a business for money, or when we are doing extortion RP, or loan sharking RP, sometimes we act aggressive.

sounds good! Good luck in future man

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • DooZâ„¢