[Unofficial][Recruiting] Famiglia Cipriani
Star 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfNv3QNbE1DYPc5_STSvv...oNWAxDsW1w]

__________________________________________________________________________________
The family started making a name for itself in the late 1890's, where Alberto Cipriani began smuggling illegal alcohol into North America, straight from Sicily (Italy), and re-distributed it at three time the original pricing. Eventually, Alberto Cipriani died, so his soon, Emilio Cipriani, took over, and that was when Emilio realized he could make some serious money by expanding his activities into theft, burglary, money laundry, loan sharking, extortion, firearm & drug trafficking, and gambling, and executing hit contracts, as he did. The family's name was feared by even the police, and it was making more money then ever, until, one day, Emilio got assassinated by a rival family, and his son, Concetto Cipriani, had to take over. Once he got used to being the Don, he was unstoppable. A bloody war between the two families took place, that not even the police could stop. Eventually, after the two Don's met up on a supposed "friendly" meeting, they both ordered their guards to execute the two, and as they did. Vito, Concetto's son and the only one left alive in this bloody war, decided to start his family all over again, and after meeting a beautiful women, by the name of Daniela Manseti, they had one boy, by the name of Cristoforo.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Now a days, Vito focuses more on the activities that his grandfather, Emilio, did, such has loan sharking, extortion, money laundry, etc...
Since the family war ended only 5 years ago, the Famiglia Cipriani is looking for new and loyal members.
Don
Head of the family.
Consigliere
Don's advisor.
Underboss
Together with the consigliere, they help advising the Don of his decisions regarding the family.
They also take over the Don if something happens to him.
Capo
A capo basically does what a Captain does in the army.
He is in charge of a group of Soldatos, and when he receives orders, he either does it himself, or order his men to do them.
Soldato
A soldato is part of a Capo's squad, and it is also the first official rank of the family.
They can order associates and/or outsiders (if not with orders already) to go and help them to their job.
Associate
An associate is someone that does work to the family, but is not part of one.
They are usually sent to accompany a Soldato on a small "mission".
After proving they are loyal, the Don or Underboss personally promotes them to Soldato's.
Enforcer
An enforcer is responsible of keeping the representatives of the family "in line".
For example, if one of the person that fails to pay on time for the protection services, the enforcer has to take care of him/her.
Outsider
An outsider is someone who wants to gain reputation and rise in the family.
They usually volunteer to go with an Associate or a Soldato and help them full fill the job.
If that job is successful, they will be promoted to the Enforcer rank.
Don:
DooZ - (Vito Cipriani)
Consigliere:
- FlyingDuck
Underboss:
- None
Capo(s):
- None
Soldato(s):
- None
Associate(s):
- Hallo ich bins - (Jonas Meyer)
Enforcer(s):
- None
Outsider(s):
- None
|
IC:
1. Follow any orders given to you by someone in a higher position in the family, without asking questions.
2. Do not attack or insult any member of the family, or that is affiliated with it, unless told otherwise.
3. If you find your ally needing or requesting for help, you help them, regardless of what you are currently doing, unless your mission is a high prior one.
4. Avoid any hostile situations that might occur, and if you feel that a person is disrespecting the family and requires some hostile behaviour has to be applied, report it to the person with highest position currently in Evocity.
5. Think before you do anything, because remember, you represent a family of organized crime, we are not a thug gang that does not plan things ahead, so, always stay calm in every situation and follow rule 4.
6. Do not use your contraband or plant weed in the family house unless told or allowed so.
If you wish to have contraband and or have a weed farm, do it in your own property.
7. If your property is being attacked, you can either ask for help, or order (if your position allows you to make any).
8. If you find anyone being corrupt or doing suspicious activities or having suspicious behaviour, report it to the Don, Consiglier, or Underboss. No one else, and if not in town, wait for them to come back.
9. If you are a Soldato and/or above, only walk alone if you really need or have to, otherwise, have another member of the family or related.

If you fail to follow any of the rules above, you will either be expelled from the family immediately or be given a warning and a punishment.
|
OOC:
1. Do not attempt to skip any roleplay situations that might occur.
2. Do not break any server rule(s).
3. Check regularly to see if any RP related to this family is going on, and if there is, speak to the higher ranked and see if they need you.
4. If you are roleplaying as your position in the family, join citizen, change to your Italian character and do "/job Famiglia Cipriani - (Position)"
5. Do not minge around or troll when you are representing the family.
6. Be active as much as possible, and if you know you are not going to be on Fearless for a while, please let me (DooZ) know about it.

Failure to follow any of the OOC rules will result in a warning.
After 3 warnings you will either get expelled, or suspended.
Immediate suspension (or removal) might occur if the case is serious enough.
Warnings will go away after a certain period of time, or with signs of regret and improvement.

Allies 
- Weyland-Yutani - (Inactive)
Enemies 
- NONE -

Family Properties (To be edited)

- Must roleplay as much as possible;
- You must be loyal;
- Must have TS3 installed, and know the Fearless TS3 IP;
- Must know when to use capital letters, commas, dots, etc...;
- Must not been previously banned for mingy reasons.
Note: The form below is an application for the Associate rank.
It does not guarantee you will go straight there, you will first have to pass the Outsider trial.
If you have already earned the Outsider rank in-game, the answer for the application will be for the Associate position.
Template: 
(Copy and paste this template into the reply box and full fill it with as much detail as possible.)
Code:
[align=center][b]IC[/b][/align]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Description/Background:[/b]
[b]By signing this form, I agree to follow all the rules[/b][i]INSERT NAME HERE[/i]

[align=center][b]OOC[/b][/align]
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]RP Points:[/b]
[b]Bans (before & after wipe):[/b]
By posting an application, you agree to follow the rules stated above, and, if not followed, you agree to become an enemy of the family, and you shall be deal with accordantly.
The following 1 user Likes DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • mgdwszx
IC
Name: Francesco Vincent Serpico
Nationality: Italian
Description: A graduate from Università di Bari law school with ties to the local mafia. Has seen 'business' up close.
Background [History]: I was raised in Little Italy where I worked with in my father's grocery store from an early age. I became firm friends with a hired hand, Andolini, and I was particularly upset when he was moved out by a local mafia boss, even offering to steal from my father to help my friend. Andolini refused, saying that it would be an offence to my father. After Andolini killed Don Fanucci and becomes the new Don of the neighbourhood, hired me to act as consigliere. I served him loyally and showed incredible insight. I served as his most trusted advisor for years until he was stricken with cancer and the family falls apart. 
Why you want to apply: I'm highly educated in corporate and criminal law, I can easily persuade people into completing actions. I believe I can advise the family by allowing it to utilize my skills and expertise to the fullest. I also know how the business works as I've seen it in action.
By signing this form, I agree to follow all the rules
OOC
Steam Name: Lord Octagon
RP Points:2
Bans:0

P.S I'm aiming more for the Lawyer/Consigliere occupation in the long term.
(06-27-2015, 10:30 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote:
IC
Name: Francesco Vincent Serpico
Nationality: Italian
Description: A graduate from Università di Bari law school with ties to the local mafia. Has seen 'business' up close.
Background [History]: I was raised in Little Italy where I worked with in my father's grocery store from an early age. I became firm friends with a hired hand, Andolini, and I was particularly upset when he was moved out by a local mafia boss, even offering to steal from my father to help my friend. Andolini refused, saying that it would be an offence to my father. After Andolini killed Don Fanucci and becomes the new Don of the neighbourhood, hired me to act as consigliere. I served him loyally and showed incredible insight. I served as his most trusted advisor for years until he was stricken with cancer and the family falls apart. 
Why you want to apply: I'm highly educated in corporate and criminal law, I can easily persuade people into completing actions. I believe I can advise the family by allowing it to utilize my skills and expertise to the fullest. I also know how the business works as I've seen it in action.
By signing this form, I agree to follow all the rules

OOC
Steam Name: Lord Octagon
RP Points:2
Bans:0

P.S I'm aiming more for the Lawyer/Consigliere occupation in the long term.
IC

Hello Francesco,
This letter is coming straight from Don Cipriani, I would like to have a meeting with you very soon.
I have checked with my connections, and your background confirms.
I am sorry for Don Fanucci, I remember him very well, and I do remember him talking great things about you.
Now, I'm afraid you will not go straight to the position you desire, yet, you will become an Outsider until we have a meeting.
After you complete a job, and if I like you, you will become an Associate, then we'll see.
I will send you another letter shortly with the time and place of the meeting.
 Vito Cipriani

OOC
You have been accepted into the family, if you could be on tomorrow it would be great to meet up.
Add me on Steam and I'll be on tomorrow so we can arrange the meeting.
Stay cool man,
 DooZ

______
@Lord Octagon 

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Good luck with your clan, DooZ. I like how you have your own IC rules written down in the beginning so people know what they sign up for.
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • DooZâ„¢
I hope to see the famiglia grow.
A crime family who is well organized.

I wish you good luck with the famiglia. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • DooZâ„¢
Good luck!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • DooZâ„¢
// Thank you guys for all the positivity, support and inspiration! Cheese

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Clan has been officially closed until further notice

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here: Clan is currently inactive
Please PM an Administrator if you'd like to have this clan re-opened. 

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator
Clan reopened per request
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • DooZâ„¢
This looks like a very well thought out clan. Goodluck - This is also my 200th Post
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • DooZâ„¢