Saruwulf's unban request
Your name: Saruwulf

Your ban ID: 62804

Banned by: [FL] Barkles

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: [FL] Barkles

Why should we unban you?: Well, I had an account here some time ago, but I lost the account. I didn't bother to reclaim it, and it was lost. I had made a new account, and due to the summer sale I rebought Gmod. I remembered of the fun times I had on the server and used this server. So, I mentioned the "Oh, this is a new account." And got banned for double accounting. I do realise why I have been banned, but I hope you understand my predicament and will rethink the ban. Thank you, have a nice day/evening.
Can you tell me the name of the other account? preferably SteamID, or community ID.

Thanks!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(06-27-2015, 08:26 PM)Barkles Wrote: Can you tell me the name of the other account? preferably SteamID, or community ID.

Thanks!

As I mentioned previously, I do not remember it. I don't want it to seem like I'm lying to get away, but I truly do not know of it anymore it was  along time ago.
Ill speak with Temar and ask him to help me
(06-27-2015, 09:10 PM)Barkles Wrote: Ill speak with Temar and ask him to help me

Alright. Hope you can solve this. :/
Sorry for being so anxious, but are there any news on the progress of the decision? It's just that I've not really been banned before, and I don't want a lost account to be the reason for which I can't play on the server anymore. :/
Its being investigated, Ive contacted Temar so hopefully he'll help you out soon!
It is imperative we know the name or any information regarding your previous account, that being said
if you can look for any sort of information that might help you or us to find a link between your current
account and the prior one, then please do search for it.

A few questions
How was said account compromised?
When was it compromised?
Are you on the same PC as then?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
1. About 2 years ago, we moved, and for a while, due to the landlord, we couldn't get our modem/router connected. The moving process took about the whole summer as we had some technical problems, and I was at our family's sumerhouse for the time, so when we finally got out interet, I had completely forgotten about the account.
2. About 2 years ago.
3. No, the PC was changed.

I can try to search for the e-mail and go off there, but I don't know if I will find it.
Do you remember the username (the one you logged in with?) As I can track a community ID with that.