[Godfather Series] - The Godfather: Part I
The Godfather: Part I
[Image: godfather.jpg?w=532&h=399]
The story views the Mafia from the inside. That is its secret, its charm, its spell; in a way, it has shaped the public perception of the Mafia ever since. The real world is replaced by an authoritarian patriarchy where power and justice flow from the Godfather, and the only villains are traitors. There is one commandment, spoken by Michael: “Don’t ever take sides against the family.”
Inseparably, it is the story of the rise to power of the Corleone family through the Mafia; and it is the story of the love, pride and honour of those people in their private lives.
Timeline:

Spoiler :
 18?? – Antonio Andolini is born in Sicily.
– Antonio's future wife is born in Sicily.
1887 – Paolo Andolini is born to Antonio and his wife in Sicily.
1891 – Vito Andolini is born to Antonio and his wife in Sicily.
– Hyman Roth is born.
1897 – Carmela Corleone is born.
1900 – Don Altobello is born.
1901 – Antonio is killed on the orders of Don Ciccio.
– Paolo is gunned down during Antonio's funeral.
– Antonio's wife is shot to death while attempting to avenge Antonio and Paolo's murder.
– Vito immigrates to the United States.
1910 – Johnny Fontane is born.
1914 – Vito and Carmela marry.
1916 – Tom Hagen is born.
– Sonny is born to Vito and Carmela.
1918 – Sandra is born.
1919 – Fredo is born to Vito and Carmela.
1920 – Prohibition begins.
– Theresa Hagen is born.
– Michael Corleone is born to Vito and Carmela.
– Vito murders Don Fanucci.
1922 – Connie is born to Vito and Carmela.
– Vito returns to Sicily to avenge his family's murder and kills Don Ciccio.
1923 – Kay Adams is born to a Baptist pastor and his wife in New Hampshire.
1933 – Prohibition ends.
– The Olive Oil War between Salvatore Maranzano and Vito Corleone begins.
– Maranzano is killed on Vito's orders by Salvatore Tessio and his men
1934 – Vito survives an assassination attempt by Irish hoodlums.
– Giuseppe Mariposa is killed by Salvatore Tessio on the orders of Vito.
– Vito begins the Pacification of New York.
1935 – Sonny and Sandra marry.
1937 – Francesca and Kathryn are born to Sonny and Sandra Corleone.
– Johnny is released from a personal services contract by his bandleader, Les Halley.
1939 – Vito and his family move to the Corleone mall in Long Beach.
– World War II begins.
1940 – Frank is born to Tom and Theresa Hagen.
– Frank is born to Sonny and Sandra Corleone.
1941 – Japan attack the United States at Pearl Harbor.
– Michael enlists in the United States Marine Corps.
1942 – Andrew is born to Tom and Theresa Hagen.
1944 – Michael is awarded the Navy Cross and is pictured in Life Magazine.
1945  The event starts at this date!
– Santino, Jr. is born to Sonny and Sandra.
– Kay commences an affair with Michael.
– World War II ends.
– Carlo and Connie marry.
– Tom becomes Vito's consigliere after Genco dies.
– Vito severely wounded in assassination attempt by Virgil Sollozzo and the Tattanglia Family
– Sonny Corleone takes charge of family affairs.
1946 – Michael murders Sollozzo and Mark McCluskey and flees to Sicily
– The Five family war begins
1947 – Michael and Apollonia marry.
1948 – Sonny is brutally massacred by enemies of the family
– Apollonia is killed in a car-bombing explosion due to the treachery of Fabrizio
– Vincent is born to Sonny and Lucy.
– Michael returns to New York.
1949 – Victor is born to Carlo and Connie.
1950 – Michael reunites with Kay
1951 – Michael and Kay marry.
– Anthony is born to Michael and Kay.
1953 – Mary is born to Michael and Kay.
1954 – Michael assumes control of the family business with the blessing of Vito.
1955 –Michael Francis is born to Carlo and Connie.
– Vito dies of natural causes.
– Michael eliminates most of his mobster foes and moves from Long Beach to Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
– Carlo is garrotted by Peter Clemenza on Michael's orders.
– The event ends here - It will resume at the next part (The Godfather: Part II)

Roles:
The Corleones:

Spoiler :
Vito Corleone (1/1):
Vito Corleone is the head of the Corleone crime family – the most powerful Mafia family in New York City. He is depicted as an orphaned Sicilian immigrant boy who grows into an ambitious man, living in Manhattan's Lower East Side where he builds a Mafia empire.
[Image: don-vito.jpg]
Lord Octagon - STEAM_0:0:65579019 
Sonny Corleone (0/1):
Sonny is the eldest of Vito Corleone's four children, and depicted as the most impulsive and violent. He is heavily involved in his father's crime family. At age 16, Sonny committed a robbery. When Vito learned about it from Sonny's godfather, Peter Clemenza, he demanded that Sonny explain why he did it. Sonny told him how, years earlier, he witnessed Vito murder the feared "Black Hand" gangster Don Fanucci. He told his father that he wanted to sell olive oil. Vito, understanding that Sonny wanted to join the Corleone crime family, sent him to Clemenza for training.

Michael Corleone (0/1):
Born in 1920, Michael is the youngest son of Mafia Don Vito Corleone and his wife, Carmela. He has two older brothers, Santino "Sonny" Corleone and Frederico "Fredo" Corleone and a younger sister, Constanzia "Connie" Corleone. The family consigliere, Tom Hagen, is Michael's informal adoptive brother.

[Image: Michaelcoreleone.jpg]

Kay Adams-Corleone (0/1):
Kay is a native of Hanover, New Hampshire, and the only child of a Baptist minister and his wife. She is the longtime girlfriend and eventual wife of Michael Corleone.

Constanzia 'Connie' Corleone-Rizzi (0/1):
Connie is the youngest child, and only daughter, of Vito and Carmela Corleone. She was a twin, but her other died in the womb, something that only the closest members of the Corleone family knew about, as well as her godfather, Osvaldo Altobello. Being the only girl in her family, Connie was spoiled, having her own pony at a young age. She was one of the few people able to convince Vito, as seen when she requested Michael have corrective surgery to fix his broken jaw. She is now married to Carlo Rizzi, however, she is often abused.

Carmela “Mama” Corleone (0/1):
Carmela was born in Sicily in 1897, and emigrated to the United States shortly after the turn of the century. She married Vito Corleone in 1914; they were married for just over 40 years until Vito's death in 1955. They had four children – Sonny, Fredo, Michael and Connie. They also took care of a friend of Sonny, Tom Hagen, who later serves as the family consigliere.

Frederico “Fredo” Corleone (0/1):
Fredo is with his father when assassins working for drug kingpin Virgil Sollozzo (Al Lettieri) attempt to gun down Don Corleone in the street. Fredo, panicked, fumbles his gun, failing to return fire. He sits on the curb next to his badly wounded father, sobbing. He is a capo and then later an underboss to his younger brother, Michael.

Tom Hagen (0/1):
Hagen is introduced as an important member of the Corleone family. As a child he grew up in a broken family, the son of an abusive alcoholic. Sonny Corleone finds the orphaned Hagen living on the street and suffering from a bad eye infection. Sonny takes him home and demands he live with the Corleone family. Vito Corleone becomes a surrogate father to Hagen, but never officially adopts him out of respect for the boy's father.

Luca Brasi (0/1):
Luca Brasi was Vito Corleone's feared personal enforcer. Fluent in Italian and able to handle himself in any fight, Brasi earned a dark reputation as a savage killer, making him one of the most feared and dangerous men in the eastern U.S. underworld. Brasi was so ferocious that even Don Vito Corleone became nervous in his presence. The Godfather was the only person able to control Brasi, but he always handled him carefully and respectfully.

Peter "Fat Pete" Clemenza (0/1):
Born near Trapani, Sicily, Peter Clemenza is one of Don Vito Corleone's caporegimes and oldest friends, as well as the godfather of his eldest son, Sonny. He has a reputation as a superb judge of talent; his regime produced no fewer than five future capos—Sonny, Frank Pentangeli, Rocco Lampone, Al Neri, and Joey Zasa.

Salvatore “Sal” Tessio (0/1):
Tessio, well-connected throughout the borough, owns the Embassy Club in Brooklyn, his base of operations for his Mafia soldiers. Most federal investigators consider Tessio the smarter, savvier, and more ruthless of the Corleone capos. However, according to the book, he mellows considerably over the decade of peace between New York's Mafia families. 

Soldiers (0/5):
A soldato is the first level of  the formal Mafia hierarchy. The promotion to the rank of soldier is an elevation in the chain of command from the associate level. The associate must prove himself to the family and take the oath of Omertà.

The Tattaglias:

Spoiler :
Philip Tattaglia (0/1):
Tattaglia heads one of New York's Five Families, which bears his name. Although his primary business is prostitution, he is the first to invest in Virgil Sollozzo's heroin trade, and wages war with the Corleone family after Vito Corleone refuses to provide financing and lend political and police protection to the enterprise.

Bruno Tattaglia (0/1):
Bruno is the son and underboss to Philip Tattaglia, head of one of New York's Five Families. Along with business partner Virgil Sollozzo, he strikes the first blow in the war with the Corleone family by helping murder Corleone enforcer Luca Brasi, who had met with Bruno to try to infiltrate the rival faction

Unnamed Consigliere (0/1):
A member of a Mafia family who serves as an adviser to the leader and resolves disputes within the family.

Capo (0/1):
A caporegime (or capo) is in charge of a group of soldiers who report directly to him.

Soldiers (0/5):
A soldato is the first level of  the formal Mafia hierarchy. The promotion to the rank of soldier is an elevation in the chain of command from the associate level. The associate must prove himself to the family and take the oath of Omertà.

The Barzinis:

Spoiler :
Emilio Barzini (0/1):
Barzini heads one of New York's Five Families, and is the second most powerful Mafia don in the country. Only Vito Corleone is more powerful. His criminal interests are in narcotics, gambling, and prostitution, and is looking to expand his empire to Las Vegas and Nevada.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nl11xru9bE1szyv1q.jpg]

Ettore Barzini (0/1):

Along with his brother, Ettore held a high position in Giuseppe Mariposa's organization. However, when his brother decided to betray their boss, Ettore followed suit. Ettore supposedly became a high-ranking member in his brother's newly formed organization. He is the younger brother of Emilio.

Paul “Fat Paulie” Fortunato (0/1):
Paulie Fortunato was a caporegime in the Barzini family who succeeded Emilio Barzini after his death at the hands of Al Neri. He supported the move to distribute heroin and was a friend of Osvaldo Altobello. He was considered the closest thing the Corleones had to an enemy after the Five Families War.

Unnamed Consigliere (0/1):
A member of a Mafia family who serves as an adviser to the leader and resolves disputes within the family.

Soldiers (0/5):

The Cuneos:

Spoiler :
Carmine Cuneo (0/1):
Known as one of the few Dons whose criminal activities had never been suspected by the police, Don Cuneo /ran a fleet of milk trucks from The Bronx as a front for his illegal activities. This earned him the nickname 'The Milkman'. He was the second most senior Don on the Commission, after Vincent Forlenza of Cleveland.

Marco Cuneo (0/1):
He was known to be good friends with the members of the justice system and was officially not part of his family's business. He was seen as a well respected businessman, which helped him gain influence behind the scenes. In this respect, he was similar to his father Carmine, who was one of the few Dons who had never been arrested or even suspected of criminal activities. He is the family's underboss.

Capo (0/1):
A caporegime (or capo) is in charge of a group of soldiers who report directly to him.

Solders (0/5):

The Straccis:

Spoiler :
Anthony Stracci (0/1):
One of the dons of New York's Five Families, Stracci embraced the scheme of Don Emilio Barzini to unite against the Corleone family and force them into the heroin trade. He is present at the sit-down where the "Commission" of La Cosa Nostra families convince Don Vito Corleone to accept drug trafficking in his territory and guarantee peace.

Mario Stracci (0/1):
Mario was part of a street gang in New Jersey and one of many Italian labourers who worked in the city. In the 1920s, the Stracci brothers built up a hauling company, which became run by Mario, whilst Anthony became Don of the Stracci family and took charge of the family's highway truck repair company. He's the underboss of the family.

Elio Nunziato (0/1):
Following the murder of Jack Fontana, Nunziato replaced him as consigliere. Unlike his predecessor, Nunziato was calm and collected, very rarely becoming angry or violent.

Capo (0/1):

Soldiers (0/5):

Police/Mayor:

Spoiler :

William O'Dwyer (1/1):
100th Mayor of New York City, holding that office from 1946 to 1950.

[FL:RP] Android - STEAM_0:1:73439558

Captain McCluskey (1/1): 

He was good friends with Bruno Tattaglia, who had gone to Fordham with one of McCluskey's four sons. McCluskey would clear the records of Bruno's employees in return for large cash rewards, and free trips to Bruno's nightclub. This friendship led to McCluskey meeting Virgil Sollozzo. Under the pretext of cultivating Sollozzo as an informer, he agreed to become the drug dealer's bodyguard, the money paying for the funeral of his sister-in-law back in Ireland.

[FL:RP] JazzlesMan - STEAM_0:1:81330464

Police Officers (0/5):
A member of an organized civil force for maintaining order, preventing and detecting crime, and enforcing the laws. 

How will it work and what can I do if I'm not one of the above roles?

This will be a developed role-play, there will be a chain of events which will layout the plot of The Godfather. Yes, this will include the Five Families War. You may pick out any role you wish, of course if you aren't taking the duty of being a member of a family or the corrupt police force, you may decide to create smaller RPs such as a restaurant or funeral parlour or just simply be a citizen!

Time and Date: TBA

Application:

Quote:The Godfather: Part I - Application form

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Hours:
RPPs:
Bans:
Blacklists:
Knowledge of Rules (0/10):
Knowledge of mafia / organised crime (0/10):
Which role are you applying for: 
How can you benefit this roleplay:
Why are you applying for this particular role:
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like:
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders:

If you have any suggestions or if there is anything I've missed, feel free to state so.

More to be added. Currently looking for content.
Very Interesting, it's a good idea Oct. Keep it up.
The Godfather: Part I - Application form

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Android
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73439558
Hours: 679+
RPPs: 4
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 8
Knowledge of Rules (0/10): 10
Knowledge of mafia / organised crime (0/10): 8
Which role are you applying for: Mayor
How can you benefit this roleplay: I will do my best to make my roleplayer fun.
Why are you applying for this particular role: Because I've always liked being a leader in a group,team etc. That's why I want to apply to be the Mayor.
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like: I've been the President in the server a lot of times, and I think I am suitable to be the Mayor's City. I think that I am expirienced enough for this job.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: (If I'm applying for anything else, yes)
(06-28-2015, 09:33 AM)Davidson Wrote: Very Interesting, it's a good idea Oct. Keep it up.
Thank you Davidson, it means a lot coming from you.

(06-28-2015, 09:49 AM)Android Wrote: The Godfather: Part I - Application form

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Android
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73439558
Hours: 679+
RPPs: 4
Blacklists: 8
Knowledge of mafia / organised crime (0/10): 8
Which role are you applying for: Mayor
How can you benefit this roleplay: I will do my best to make my roleplayer fun.
Why are you applying for this particular role: Because I've always liked being a leader in a group,team etc. That's why I want to apply to be the Mayor.
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like: I've been the President in the server a lot of times, and I think I am suitable to be the Mayor's City. I think that I am expirienced enough for this job.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: (If I'm applying for anything else, yes)

Accepted as mayor William O'Dwyer. Keep checking the post for any new details! Thank you for applying.
The Godfather: Part I - Application form

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Hours: 320
RPPs: 7
Bans: 11 (old)
Blacklists: (7) old
Knowledge of mafia / organised crime (0/10): 10
Which role are you applying for: Captain McCluskey
How can you benefit this roleplay: I will be a devoted and great captain of the police force, and will be on a life or death mission to take down the criminal gangs, with control of the police. I will roleplay amazingly, adn will really spice things up.
Why are you applying for this particular role: Because I really find myself a natural leader of police, and believe I can make an amazing roleplay.
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like: I suppose as a Captain I am great at leading police and men into missions, and have very rarely failed.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: I can if given by mayor.
One thing, this event could turn out to be one of the most amazing events fearless has seen, as long as the right roles are given to the right people, some people are terrible at role-playing one thing, and spectacular at another, make sure you evaluate their style of roleplay and this will be amazing. Great work on the immense detail as well.
(06-28-2015, 07:39 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: The Godfather: Part I - Application form
Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Hours: 320
RPPs: 7
Bans: 11 (old)
Blacklists: (7) old
Knowledge of mafia / organised crime (0/10): 10
Which role are you applying for: Captain McCluskey
How can you benefit this roleplay: I will be a devoted and great captain of the police force, and will be on a life or death mission to take down the criminal gangs, with control of the police. I will roleplay amazingly, adn will really spice things up.
Why are you applying for this particular role: Because I really find myself a natural leader of police, and believe I can make an amazing roleplay.
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like: I suppose as a Captain I am great at leading police and men into missions, and have very rarely failed.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: I can if given by mayor.

Accepted as Captain McCluskey! Keep checking the post for any new details! Thank you for applying.

(06-28-2015, 07:47 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: One thing, this event could turn out to be one of the most amazing events fearless has seen, as long as the right roles are given to the right people, some people are terrible at role-playing one thing, and spectacular at another, make sure you evaluate their style of roleplay and this will be amazing. Great work on the immense detail as well.
Thank you for the advise and compliment.
Will be posting an app for a Don slot when I get home.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Davidson
Steam Name: [FL:RP] GreenPoison182

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43791561
Hours: Around 320
RPPs: 2
Blacklists: 1
Knowledge of Rules (0/10): 7-8
Knowledge of mafia / organised crime (0/10): 6
Which role are you applying for: Some violent guy, that has no family.
How can you benefit this roleplay: I love violence, and I feel no remorse, nor guilt,(in-game) for my actions. I do not like being in a family, therefore I do not want kids or a wife/girlfriend.
Why are you applying for this particular role: The more violence, the better!
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like: Not applying for a leader.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: I may fail instructions, but orders, those can I follow.
(07-01-2015, 04:14 PM)GreenPoison182 Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] GreenPoison182

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43791561
Hours: Around 320
RPPs: 2
Blacklists: 1
Knowledge of Rules (0/10): 7-8
Knowledge of mafia / organised crime (0/10): 6
Which role are you applying for: Some violent guy, that has no family.
How can you benefit this roleplay: I love violence, and I feel no remorse, nor guilt,(in-game) for my actions. I do not like being in a family, therefore I do not want kids or a wife/girlfriend.
Why are you applying for this particular role: The more violence, the better!
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like: Not applying for a leader.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: I may fail instructions, but orders, those can I follow.

Accepted as a random thug. Prepared to get brutally slaughtered by one or all of the five families for getting in their way.