Report on Balls/Mukaka for multiple rule violation.
Name of players: [FL:RP] [ET:M] Balls; Mukaka

SteamID: 

[FL:RP] [ET:M] Balls STEAM_0:1:46942102

Mukaka   STEAM_0:1:54281631

Time in GMT: Around 18:10 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and a fellow corleone were buying some health kits after a big raid when a man comes in and starts robbing the place.

My fellow corleone took the business to his own hands and knifed the man.

When police arrived, he was still "dealing" with the situation and got arrested for it, now, that is the first, there was nothing in the laws that stated knifes were illegal, specially in self defense.

Afterwards, I aproached them and started RP'ing as  an attorney, which was saying which rights I had, first was to stand in a public road, unless it was a crime scene, which that area wasn't, and that they had no right to arrest him.

I proceeded talking about the illegal legal actions that they were about to commit, and to let my client go.

They then handcuffed me, and after I asked the reason, they failed to reply to the question, and started speaking about plenty other stuff.

They ended up arresting me after also tazing me because "I was speaking". - There was nothing in the laws that stated citizens could not speak publicly, or anything like that, so, meaning freedom of speech.

This is a really bad situation, as I was trying to RP as an attorney, and they got mad because I was winning the case by doing what a propper attoreny would do, and actually stating reasons that would let the guy walk away.

So, summed up, they broke the following rules:

- FailRP'd - Skipping the RP situation, and just arrest the man for doing police's job in order to save everyone in the store;

- Random tazed - Tazed me for doing what was stated above (no reason to taze);

- Random arrested - Arrested me for doing what was stated above (no reason to taze.

Evidence: 
I have got not that much evidence regarding this situation but some screenshots, providing them answering me that the reason I was being arrested and tazed was because I was speaking, and the actual warrant about it.

What annoyed me the most is that a person like Balls, which has got over 1100 hours, yet a minge, does not want to RP the situation at all (same applies to the other guy), so, people can't RP in a RP server because of this mingy behaviours, which are not the first time that occured to me, but this time, was one of the worst I have ever experienced.

Actual evidence (screemshots) can be found on my Steam galery, starting where I am stating the female officer (Balls),  and continuing above.

I hope that fare action is applied to this two players, and not just because he has got a lot of hours and you probably personally know them, and that people skipping roleplay situations or FailRP'ing (in this case both) are deal with the appropriate punishment.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Okay so.. I did tell you to stop talking as you didnt follow ( Failing to cooporate) If this wasnt illegal the president would denie it.
And I never tazed you.
And if you wanted something you could always take it in the court. I dont need to answer you why things are happening...as I already did.

Last thing... Please make 2 BR's because it is 2 persons and that I didnt do the same as Mukaka did.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Well, you both were involved in the same situation, no need to make the admins see 2 threads regarding the same issue.
Now, just because you are telling me to shut up, doesn't mean I need too. I am in a public road talking about the case, now, you can either order me to walk away, or simply walk away, you cannot arrest me for "speaking".
And the president made the warrant for "failure to comply to orders" or somehting like that.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

The warrant was "Failing to cooporate" as you did.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Denied. Arrests are dealt with ICly this case doesn't require admin intervention
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]