WIN 250K while helping me fake my degree (yay!)
Wood's mum is hawt
Done
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
[Barter 100%]
You'll have to do better than that Von, how about we up the ante a bit. $500K would be nice...

[SUCCESS]
Alright Falcon, fill this out for me, and you'll get it. Hey, how about I add something in a bit extra? Maybe a few AWM's would hit the spot?

Actually forget that, I have no idea how to do that. But 500K would be nice.. :D
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
So, you want us to fill the survey so you can get your degree, You're banned from all the websites but you're not taking that this ain't a very good situation yet you continue to do so. It just messes with the fact that you're wanting a lot of people to fake answers. Getting banned should be a notification that you should stop with the surveys', I just don't get it... Also, be very careful with who may report you.  So what you should've done is direct contact with people you know who are actual musicians, there's tons of professionals out there that wouldn't mind being emailed and asked.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • GRiiM
(06-26-2015, 09:31 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: So what you should've done is direct contact with people you know who are actual musicians, there's tons of professionals out there that wouldn't mind being emailed and asked.

He's got a point there, rather than taking the lazy route you should have put in a little more effort to get actual results rather than asking people who have nothing to do with music production. It is your dissertation after all.
(06-26-2015, 09:31 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: So, you want us to fill the survey so you can get your degree, You're banned from all the websites but you're not taking that this ain't a very good situation yet you continue to do so. It just messes with the fact that you're wanting a lot of people to fake answers. Getting banned should be a notification that you should stop with the surveys', I just don't get it... Also, be very careful with who may report you.  So what you should've done is direct contact with people you know who are actual musicians, there's tons of professionals out there that wouldn't mind being emailed and asked.

"So, you want us to fill the survey so you can get your degree"

Yup

"You're banned from all the websites but you're not taking that this ain't a very good situation yet you continue to do so"

I was banned because I literally created account on those sites to post the survey, something we're encouraged to do.

"I just don't get it... Also, be very careful with who may report you."

Whats not to get? I just need a little help and i'm calling upon my friends to do so. The results are completely anonymous, how can I get reported,? Are you going to call up the exam board and tell them that a user on a gaming forum's results may or may not be 100% valid? 

"So what you should've done is direct contact with people you know who are actual musicians, there's tons of professionals out there that wouldn't mind being emailed and asked."

Thanks for the advice but I've sat through hours of lectures on how to do market research however when you need 300+ responses. Emailing people is not a practical solution.
Also, huge thanks to everyone so far! <3
(06-26-2015, 09:31 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: So, you want us to fill the survey so you can get your degree, You're banned from all the websites but you're not taking that this ain't a very good situation yet you continue to do so. It just messes with the fact that you're wanting a lot of people to fake answers. Getting banned should be a notification that you should stop with the surveys', I just don't get it... Also, be very careful with who may report you.  So what you should've done is direct contact with people you know who are actual musicians, there's tons of professionals out there that wouldn't mind being emailed and asked.

This isn't a professional study, it's just part of a university degree. It's okay to bullshit answers here; all that matters is that Von Tempski has presentable quantitative data.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Von Tempski, James_Gaff
Luckily i can actually anwser that survey truthfully, Although i dont think im scrillex, i'd like to think myself a very unfunded and underskilled Butch Vig.

also

Wood's mum is hawt
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Von Tempski, Ms. Mudpie
Wood's mum is hawt
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Von Tempski
Chocolate mate, no offence intended but do you literally just come on the forums to have a go at people? It's all I've seen from your posts recently.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Von Tempski