[Suggestion] Ability to use Physgun on notes
Title of Suggestion: Ability to use Physgun on notes

Description: Currently the only real way to place and freeze notes is using something like the easy weld tool which can sometimes be a bit of a hassle sometimes and then you need to no-collide them so that people can't drag them away. My suggestion is to allow players to use the physgun on them just like regular props.

Similar suggestions for this have been made multiple times in the past but have been declined without any reason given so I assume it was just to clear out old suggestions.

Two threads include:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29277
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49914

Why: Simply for the reason that it can make placing notes quicker and easier.
+Support

Biggest support ever on this suggestion, for multiple reasons. Firstly, it's really annoying placing and moving notes with the tool gun, especially trying to precision it well. Secondly, would this even be hard to implement? All you would have to do is make it target-able? I have no clue, either way it should be done!
+Support
Yass pls
Huge +Support, I can easily move notes with the precision tool yet being able to use the physgun to would be great!
+support. Not sure how permissions for moving/placing props are set up, but in theory this'd be easily done. Would make a lot of building easier, but I can imagine it would have unwanted side effects (minges physgunnin notes into places from afar)
[Image: sig.png?dl=1]
+Support
+support
I could have sworn this used to be a feature on the servers. Not sure what happened to it. I miss it. +support
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
It was a feature when you were administrator, Mudpie.

+Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
+/-Support

I'd rather have it so when you type /note and aim somewhere, it will place the note welded and facing in the right direction. That way, when you look at a wall and use /note, it will be mounted.