[POSTPONED] MA-1A Colony
Code:
Hours: 284
RP points: 2
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 1
Why should you be in this event: I've helped out a fair amount with a lot of Weyland-Yutani stuff

[hr]
[b]WEYLAND-YUTANI APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NAME: Harrison Wells
ROLE WISHED: Researcher
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?: I have made scientific contributions to Weyland-Yutani's EvoCity station, having created the Cognitive Reorientation Machine. I believe I can be of great use to the MA-1A Colony.[/b]
(06-21-2015, 11:32 AM)Reverse Flash Wrote:
Code:
Hours: 284
RP points: 2
Why should you be in this event: I've helped out a fair amount with a lot of Weyland-Yutani stuff

[hr]
[b]WEYLAND-YUTANI APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NAME: Harrison Wells
ROLE WISHED: Researcher
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?: I have made scientific contributions to Weyland-Yutani's EvoCity station, having created the Cognitive Reorientation Machine. I believe I can be of great use to the MA-1A Colony.[/b]

Accepted as researcher.
I know you from Weyland-Yutani, and you're a good RPer.
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • Reverse Flash
Steam name: [FL:RP] Davidson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21596672

Hours: 520+ 

RP points: 10 

Why should you be in this event: I'm a mature, experienced roleplayer that has a passion for events. If you look for people who is going to take this seriously then I'm what you're looking for.  

WEYLAND-YUTANI APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NAME: Jack [b]Tenpenny

ROLE WISHED: CSC - Head of Security
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?:[/b]

*Welcome to the W-Y database, please provide password*
 *Enters password *******, clearance level 2 granted* 
*Accessing employee profile "Jack Tenpenny"* 

Jack Tenpenny former knows as Anto Blagoje, were an enforcer for the Serbian Mafia in Hell's Kitchen - New York. At this criminal organisation Mr. Blagoje showed skills wanted by the Corporation. We arrange a governmental raid upon the Serbian Mafia's Human Trafficking Dock. Which lead to Mr. Blagoje and his colleges arrest.. 
At 2340 hours, june 12, year 2011, Mr Blagoje was approach by one of our agents at which he got the offer of freedom if he agreed to become employed by the Corporation. An Offer he quickly accepted, doing his 8 month of training we provided him with a new identity, this being "Jack Tenpenny". 
Due to his action doing the "Kahmar Incident" on site Clear Owl, he was promoted to Head of Security. He did this for 2 years, until his first violation (Read more in violation history). Since it was agreed this was an isolated incident, he got transfer to the CSC of The Mars Project. 

*Profile on "Jack Tenpenny" concluded*
*Accessing "Jack Tenpenny" violation history*

1 Recorded violation.
Violation: Smashing a researches head into a control panel which resulted in death. Reason Stated: "He called my dear late mother a hag"

*Violation History on "Jack Tenpenny" concluded*
Important note: It HAS to be in the weekends otherwise there is no way, I can join the event. I would be best if it could be a friday or saturday. 
(06-21-2015, 03:14 PM)Davidson Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as CSC Head of Security.
Good luck and hope to see you in-game!
(06-21-2015, 12:34 AM)AllyRage Wrote: Preddy, I'm coming for you. Cheese

I'll make you scream  Heart
(06-22-2015, 06:18 PM)Preditor Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 12:34 AM)AllyRage Wrote: Preddy, I'm coming for you. Cheese

I'll make you scream  Heart

You know I like it.. Cheese
[Image: Ally_Rage_sig.png]

Thanks to Roach for the Signature
The following 1 user Likes AllyRage's post:
  • Preditor
you two scare me
The following 2 users Like Judge Rage's post:
  • Roachy, Benporium
Well, I'm scarred for life.
[Image: sig.png?dl=1]
Following feedback from our American friends, I've decided to push the date back to 3rd July, 20:00-22:30.

Please, let me know if this is a problem for me.

Also, we still need applicants! Good luck!
Steam name: lods of emone
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65618358
Hours: 466
RP points: 3
Bans: 2
Blacklists: 0
Why should you be in this event: I recently started participating in server events, which I find very enjoyable. I also do Police Officer RP quite a bit, which will help with my chosen role. I always join events when I can to make them enjoyable for both me and others. I can't say that I don't like RPPs, that would be a lie, but I join the events to make them enjoyable for myself and for other people.

WEYLAND-YUTANI APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NAME: Harry Enfield
ROLE WISHED: Colonial Security Corps - Security Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?: I was a law enforcement officer for 6 years on Earth, before hearing of this colony on Mars and deciding to make it my home. But I would not stop there. Much like on Earth, I want to help make the colony a better place for decent, law-abiding, hard-working colonists.