Body dragging
Sure +Support
+Support
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The server used to have a feature where players could move ragdolled players around. About 5% of the time it was used as intended; for the rest of the time, players kept picking up bodies and running away with them. So it was removed.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I do agree with this being added but as stated above it has flaws.
Maybe adding dragging bodies that are unconscious or dead.
This is a great idea that adds realism to the game, but everything comes with bad points.
I will have to give my support to this idea but I do agree that it will be another step for step for a 'minge' to do more stupid things. But you could say this about other items and or features that was added.

I could help with this if needed in any possible way if needed or if it will be added.
Ex-Server Teacher
Quote:The server used to have a feature where players could move ragdolled players around. About 5% of the time it was used as intended; for the rest of the time, players kept picking up bodies and running away with them. So it was removed.

Well, if people are messing around with them, etc. throwing them around for no reason, running around with them for no reason, and more. It could be counted as FailRP? As I remember, FailRP is bannable. So, we could just ban those who are minging around with them.

atleast thats my solution
suggested before, +support
(06-21-2015, 05:27 PM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote: The server used to have a feature where players could move ragdolled players around. About 5% of the time it was used as intended; for the rest of the time, players kept picking up bodies and running away with them. So it was removed.

Almost every feature has a breakable offence behind it, some type of mingery. I don't see how that should affect this suggestion to be honest. I know your just making a point, but that's the whole reason we have staff right?
(06-22-2015, 03:25 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 05:27 PM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote: The server used to have a feature where players could move ragdolled players around. About 5% of the time it was used as intended; for the rest of the time, players kept picking up bodies and running away with them. So it was removed.

Almost every feature has a breakable offence behind it, some type of mingery. I don't see how that should affect this suggestion to be honest. I know your just making a point, but that's the whole reason we have staff right?

Bear in mind that A. it was getting out of control, and B. this isn't a feature we necessarily need.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
+Support
I mean, if they implant that bodies stay for a longer time, I suppose this would become useful at some time.

+Support