Some models I've been working on
So over the last few days I've been messing around with blender and 3dsmax to make some simple models. I decided to then use the skills I'd taught myself to take parts of existing models and combining them to this end result:

Colt M4A1

Information

Spoiler :
The M4A1 carbine is a fully automatic variant of the basic M4 carbine intended for special operations use. The M4A1 has a "S-1-F" (safe/semi-automatic/fully automatic) trigger group, while the M4 has a "S-1-3" (safe/semi-automatic/3-round burst) trigger group. The M4A1 is used by almost all U.S special operation units including, but not limited to, Marine Force Recon, Army Rangers, Army Special Forces, Navy SEALs, United States Air Force Pararescue and Air Force Combat Control Teams. The M4A1 is especially favored by counter-terrorist and special forces units for close quarters combat and urban warfare because of the carbine's compact firepower. It has a maximum effective range of about 500 to 600 meters (550–660 yd). The fully automatic trigger gives a more consistent trigger pull, which leads to better accuracy. According to Mark A. Westrom, owner of ArmaLite, Inc., automatic fire is better for clearing rooms than burst fire.

Base

Magazine:

Flashlight:

Grip:

Holographic Sight:

Suppressor:

Variant Fixed-Stock:

Base w/ All Mods:

I've been wondering if you guys think it's worth me carrying on with these models and if one day they may integrate with the current weapons system on the FL servers? If anyone is experienced at making textures from scratch then please send me a PM.

TOP Secret

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 3 users Like D0ctor's post:
  • Tomo, Cameron, Matrix_
I don't know much, but they look pretty good.
Looks amazing!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
This looks really nice, great job!
Yeah looks great although I don't know anything.
Updated, make sure to check out the secret addition.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

damn, those are nice
I just don't have the time to figure out how to do that Smile
I'd love to know how to do this, it seems really interesting.
This looks great, but will you be using this as a Gmod addon, because i would love to see one for it!
Just saw the secret section, let's hope this is the addition people are talking about along with our new Ambulance and Fire Engine models, it would fit in perfectly!

Great work bud.