Unban Request
Your name: Kanus99
Your ban ID: 62427
Banned by: [FL] Safira
Reason: RDM, Powergaming.
Involved: a
The ban was injust and lacked any sufficent evidence on the second claim. : I was reported and banned however I fell it was in-just due to lack of reason and due to the lack of  proof/lie in the second video.
So, how it went: Me and my friends had kidnapped the cop I had became president to demote around 2 hours before the incident, we ended up better off from the fracas and began to carry on as we continued to  contraband. Then, later on we spawned as civilians to pursue another career. He then came across us and tasered us repeatedly saying phrases such as 'Who wears the trousers now?" and "Now I'm the man with the gun." Clearly a reference to his previous life. He then began to tase all of my gathering friends who wanted reason for his behavior. It was then that he stepped on my body and killed me, this is which is when it started to get seriously out of hand. He rushed to civ spawn and repeatedly tased and stepped on my body. Then after we spawned we ran, only formed to be mowed down by his bullets.
This was happening for around 15 minutes, during this time I was constantly messaging the president to demote him, whom I believe was AFK and timed out So, since he was causing chaos, in which if he was caught he would've instantly have been banned on the spot, I decided I had to solve the issue by taking it upon my self to sort the matter so that I could carry on with my roleplay.
And for the second video, there is absolutely no proof it is me and I know for a fact it isn't.
EDIT: The player whom I demoted, was recently, during the time I was banned, arrived at my base and described himself as corrupt. He demanded to get inside, I respectfully refused as he had no warrant. He left character saying things such as "third person b*tch" and "remember last night?"
I just want to be unbanned to continue my roleplay.
Quote:v2d [03:10:07] Kanus Watts (STEAM_0:1:79223676) has spawned as President
v2d [03:10:24] Kanus Watts (STEAM_0:1:79223676) said: /demote 10
v2d [03:10:30] Kanus Watts (STEAM_0:1:79223676) has spawned as Corleone Member

As you can see here, you joined the President slot at 3:10:07.
After performing one command (demoting the player), you swap to another Team.

"Powergaming is when you misuse roleplay actions in an attempt to force a RP to take a certain direction, or when you attempt to force another action on a player or dictate their actions."

It is clear from this and from your statement that you became president with the sole purpose of demoting a player, who killed you less than a minute ago. 

Please also note that demoting him because "he was causing chaos" is Backseat Administration and not allowed. You demoted the player for breaking rules, when you should have gathered evidence and made a ban request.

Denied.