The_New_Cumer - Unban Request
Steam name: The_New_Cumer

Ban #: 62415

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Banned by: Console

Why should we unban you?: Well, The_New_Cumer is the account of my brother for 5 days now. We made the account for him because he caused me a ban on FL a bit of time ago and I didn't want it to start back. So we made him this account to play in FL without any problem. Think we just got one. Sooo, the fact that I get banned for avoiding a ban is totally false, first, but him too because he just want to play in FL because he liked it last time.

( PS: I'm writing this UBR for him because he doesn't know how it works to do this. )

Sincerely,
Oh, and by the way. I prefer to pass 3 months without FL that to pass "never" without FL. I passed 591 hours on FL, so it's not the time to destroy this all..
So why did you enable family sharing and tried to join the server? Do you honestly expect me to belive it was your brother?

You got banned for a long time. Your UBR wasnt looking so good. THEN ontop of it all you enable family sharing and tries to join on another account.

Give me some evidence that this wasnt you trying to avoid the ban.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Cuz he doesn't have the money to pay the game, I don't have the money too, and my parents are hard to make them change their mind so they didn't want to pay another time the game for my brother. I looked to see on the Internet how to give a game to another account without paying and I found that tips to enable the family sharing. Which type of evidence you want ? My brother and me ? I didn't take pictures of him on Gmod ?! I wasn't expecting to be ban for trying to help my brother to play. Well, I'm very disgusted.. I didn't wanted to avoid a ban at all, I saw a lot of my friends tried to do it, each time I told them to don't and they did , to get banned. Tsss... It was all of a good action for getting a consequence of it. I don't know If I should hate FL for banning my innocent brother or I should be hating FL because some admins can't understand our situations.

Anyway, I leave this forum, I'll never come back anyway.
I do undestand your situation, but keep in mind how this looks on our side too.

UBR under review
Yeah, I understand. But If this can be review, I totally don't care If I get back that 3 months, I'll take it volunteer.
My brother would be happy to play back to FL. If he can..
What is happening with the UBR ?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes: Ban will stand as issued.
Suspension for accused player (The_New_Cumer, 62415) will stand as issued.
Please note, The evidence standing against you is far to strong, You already knew it will get you banned by enabling family sharing (as said in previously in the UBR) This was the first time you tried to join the server on the secondary account. The secondary account is also very new wich makes us belive you've just created it to bypass the current ban you had.

[FL] Ikaros
Server Administrative Team