Where are you all going?
(06-14-2015, 08:58 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 07:17 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 07:02 PM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 06:30 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: We are loosing so many good Admins lately!

Yeah, we need to tighten them back up right now!

Yes! Agreed!
I mean, I understand that it is summer and that some will want to take a break and so on.
Correct me if I am wrong, once you have resigned, you don't really come back to your Administrative position. Like, it's kinda permanent?

EDIT: If you can come back and none are after resigning... we are soon to be running out of Admins... then what? You can't really just go ahead and replace the old ones?

#Correcting-you-because-you-are-wrong.

If an admin resigns because he doesn't ie have time or interest in FL, then he can return as a admin when he got the time or interest for FL again. Resigning isn't a one-way-trip to admin-to-peasant-player-town. 

Let me use Nacreas as an example:

Nacreas resigned because he had lost interest in Fearless and he needed a break.
When he wants to return, then he informs us and this is quickly mentioned on the forum and if no-one has in issue (Not happened as far as I know) then he's re-promoted. 

If Nacreas ever wants to return as an administrator then there's no doubt in my mind that he'll get the spot back. 
Many other staff-members have resigned and then gotten their spot back. 

If an admin is demoted then he can also get his admin-spot back if he becomes active again and the team supports the re-promotion.

Thank you for '#Correcting-you-because-you-are-wrong.' - Just wasn't sure.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Many players do not understand how frustrating it can be at times to be an Administrator on FL, I'm sure all of the admins agree with me on this one but I've honestly come to points of resignation before, even ripping my hair out (lol). But we love you guys, and we love the community. It's never fun joining a server, ready to play and RP but instead end up spending countless hours answering @ calls. We do it so YOU can have a good experience. Your fun and safety is our priority, even though it may not seem like it, but in the end it is all about the player, all about you.

TLDR - Administrating is no easy job, but we do it for the community and cuz we love y'all <3 (at least I do toplel).
#Jeremy4Repromotion
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Preditor
If you guys just acquire and adopt these new inventions, the admins will be FORCED to never resign or take breaks.

[Image: Remote-Dog-Training-Shock-Collars-with-LCD-Display.jpg]

It's simple, just place the shock collar around the neck like so

[Image: a9cec49d0a.jpg]

Good luck resigning next week now...
To the spirit in the sky, bro.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(06-14-2015, 11:35 PM)equal Wrote: #Jeremy4Repromotion

Jeremy sounds like a cool guy.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(06-14-2015, 05:59 PM)Enzyme Wrote: to-peasant-player-town.
Ahh, nice to feel appreciated.
(06-15-2015, 12:45 AM)yarrrs Wrote: If you guys just acquire and adopt these new inventions, the admins will be FORCED to never resign or take breaks.

[Image: Remote-Dog-Training-Shock-Collars-with-LCD-Display.jpg]

It's simple, just place the shock collar around the neck like so

[Image: a9cec49d0a.jpg]

Good luck resigning next week now...

I will start work on fitting them now. George is first, he shall never leavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve ;-;
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]