Hitman RP
I know Hitman RP is now allowed, and the contractor and assassin need a valid RP reason to carry out the hit, but is a reason like 'he robbed me and is an asshole' good enough?
Not willing to do any hits until this is clarified -
Thanks,
Devin
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
If you're doing some type of Hitman RP, it being for internal affairs (Crime family has a "problem" they need dealt with) or someone reaching out for help to avoid the blood being in their hands, the person paying for the hit should be able to kill the person without it being RDM.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(06-12-2015, 02:20 PM)SirCrow Wrote: If you're doing some type of Hitman RP, it being for internal affairs (Crime family has a "problem" they need dealt with) or someone reaching out for help to avoid the blood being in their hands, the person paying for the hit should be able to kill the person without it being RDM.

In this scenario:
I've advertised my clans assassinations services, and someone PM'd me asking me if I could kill someone who'd robbed him. Is this an acceptable reason/rp situation?
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
If someone robbed you, and you kill them, it isn't RDM. So the answer would be yes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]