banned for killing trespassers whilst being attacked by one
3574 Sander STEAM_0:0:35043456 RDM, same as other guy 2011-09-26 11:26:37 [FL] StillAlive

this admin fails...
i was helping the president he got raided.
True,

There were trespassers in the nexus on presidential floor. One of them attacked him with a crowbar. This was at about the same time we heard about a raid in the nexus.

So he got banned for killing trespassers in Nexus, during a raid, AND who attacked him?

I don't see the point of banning Sander then.
1. You kinda disrespect me by saying I fail
2. Your request is damn ugly
3. You don't just shoot unarmed personnel when they are shouting "Don't shoot we surrender"
4. The ban length is on 1200 minutes, which is NOT a day, meaning that your request never will get accepted.

All in all I suggest you wont get unbanned. Have a nice day :-)
(09-25-2011, 03:35 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: 1. You kinda disrespect me by saying I fail
2. Your request is damn ugly
3. You don't just shoot unarmed personnel when they are shouting "Don't shoot we surrender"
4. The ban length is on 1200 minutes, which is NOT a day, meaning that your request never will get accepted.

All in all I suggest you wont get unbanned. Have a nice day :-)

So thats why one of them attacked him with a crowbar?
I watched the whole scene by the way and "the crowbar guy"/boolean didn't say anything about surrender, only the others did. He was actually even standing in front of them at the right which makes him stand out the group even more.
(09-25-2011, 03:39 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: I watched the whole scene by the way and "the crowbar guy"/boolean didn't say anything about surrender, only the others did. He was actually even standing in front of them at the right which makes him stand out the group even more.

I saw the crowbardude standing IN front of the raiders indeed.. (So that includes the factor of collateral dmg AKA piercing bullets)

Besides, would you let a group who tried to kill the president live, when one of them even attacks you? (IRL)
(IRL) I am no policeman but I know that IRL you don't shoot unarmed personnel in european countries.

And don't try to say it like that. We both know that you first pointed at Boolean and then the other guys.
I think other measures will be made when one has just tried to kill the President/Prime Minister, even in Europe. (IRL)

BTW none of them typed (as far as i know) not to kill them. So how can you be so sure Sander has recieved the voice messages? Happens alot, that the voice message doesn't get recieved by others.
Because I watched the freaking scenery! I know you guys were almost at the top, when they said it. I was even more a far than the SS (you guys) and I could hear it.

Anyways he cannot protest against this, since the ban is still on 1200 which is less than a day.
Sander - 3 days for attitude problems and not using the template.
Shotgunman - 1 week for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Request denied.