Alien Invasion
Steam Name: Mr Doc
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61661230
Knowledge of the rules from 1 to 10: A strong 10
Hours: 434
Bans:I am very very ashamed to say but I do unfortunately have 12 bans however after this I have had a clean record and I earnt my first RP point for SWAT RP
Blacklists: 8 again I am very ashamed to say so.
Role you are applying for: Police Officer
How you will make the Event fun: I will be sure that all citizens are in there homes safe and that the aliens are dealt with in a calm fashion
Will you follow how the Event how it says above:Yes
Why should I give you your chosen role:I enjoy playing Police a lot and working with the law I also believe I am mainly suited for this job as I play it correctly
In-game name: Arron Harris
In-game age:23
In-game address: Backstreet Hotel Apartment 3B
(06-19-2015, 07:55 PM)Mr Doc Wrote: Steam Name: Mr Doc
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61661230
Knowledge of the rules from 1 to 10: A strong 10
Hours: 434
Bans:I am very very ashamed to say but I do unfortunately have 12 bans however after this I have had a clean record and I earnt my first RP point for SWAT RP
Blacklists: 8 again I am very ashamed to say so.
How you will make the Event fun: I will be sure that all citizens are in there homes safe and that the aliens are dealt with in a calm fashion
Will you follow how the Event how it says above:Yes
Why should I give you your chosen role:I enjoy playing Police a lot and working with the law I also believe I am mainly suited for this job as I play it correctly
In-game name: Arron Harris
In-game age:23
In-game address: Backstreet Hotel Apartment 3B

Accepted as Police Officer.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Steam Name: CMR99
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43394520
Knowledge of the rules from 1 to 10: 9.9 (10s good knowledge, right?)
Hours: 174
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
How you will make the Event fun: I normally RP as either a Detective or an Officer. Investigating burglaries and other unsolved cases tends to be what I do. I am also very calm when it comes to such a matter, and when the aliens attack would most likely be encouraging people to stay indoors and remain calm.
Will you follow how the Event how it says above: I will indeed, otherwise such a unique event would be pointless if the guidelines were not followed.
Why should I give you your chosen role: I will try not to be too power-hungry with it, and from feedback that I have gotten from others I do a good job as a Policewoman. I also know police codes rather well, from experience as a Junior Police Cadet (youth group run by my local police force), so hopefully would be able to add that element to the event in order to make it more fun for all involved.
In-game name: Chloe Capria
[Image: sig.png?dl=1]
(06-19-2015, 08:35 PM)CMR99 Wrote: Steam Name: CMR99
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43394520
Knowledge of the rules from 1 to 10: 9.9 (10s good knowledge, right?)
Hours: 174
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
How you will make the Event fun: I normally RP as either a Detective or an Officer. Investigating burglaries and other unsolved cases tends to be what I do. I am also very calm when it comes to such a matter, and when the aliens attack would most likely be encouraging people to stay indoors and remain calm.
Will you follow how the Event how it says above: I will indeed, otherwise such a unique event would be pointless if the guidelines were not followed.
Why should I give you your chosen role: I will try not to be too power-hungry with it, and from feedback that I have gotten from others I do a good job as a Policewoman. I also know police codes rather well, from experience as a Junior Police Cadet (youth group run by my local police force), so hopefully would be able to add that element to the event in order to make it more fun for all involved.
In-game name: Chloe Capria

Accepted as Police Officer.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Dear all, The event server is on, and we are getting ready. If all would like to join for the Event. Thank you.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Thank you to everyone who came to the Event and made it enjoyable!
I loved it and from some of the response, it looks like a lot of you did too!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Audacter, Mr Doc
Brilliant RP last night well done everyone
The following 1 user Likes Mr Doc's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(06-20-2015, 08:22 AM)Mr Doc Wrote: Brilliant RP last night well done everyone

Thank you!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me