Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ammo changes
I've spoken to a few people, and later today (hopefully) I'll change the ammo system to the realistic compromise. I'll probably also try and tweak a few weapons nobody uses (such as the G3A3, which needs a recoil decrease, or the M14, which I feel could use some buffs) so that they better reflect their price.

Anyone who has a lot of knowledge of how the weapons are currently being used, feel free to contact me over this.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • RK-Fin
I suggest you put it to a community vote before further changes Faust...

My reasons behind this is people bitch too much.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Voluptious
Alright, finally got around to the ammo changes. It's late as hell so notify me if something doesn't work right, but I did a quick test and things seem to all be ok.
The following 4 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Nexus, Cameron, RK-Fin, Blurr
(06-19-2015, 04:00 AM)Faustie Wrote: Alright, finally got around to the ammo changes. It's late as hell so notify me if something doesn't work right, but I did a quick test and things seem to all be ok.

Finaly!
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

The M14 is great already just put it on semi and its awesome, the G3A3 is horrible in all ways
Faustie contact me over Steam if you need any help with the weaponry or ammunition. I also would like to talk about certain weaponry name changes to more realistic names. (Contact: [FL:RP] Soviethooves)
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]