Steam Name: Praetorian
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:62334959
Bans:0
Blacklists:0
Hours:15
RPP:0
Role You Are Applying For: Police
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 8
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: By not being a robocop and using a character that was already developed
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: Because I like police rp and his canon will continue as a police
IC:
First Name: Orkun
Last Name: Ersen
Address: 24 Wolf Road
I agree to follow all given rules and will not complain in-game or on the thread about anything that happens to me unless rules are broken.

Accepted as Police. Make sure to check back for any updates. Please remember the Event is currently put off, until I can get a better time and date, it will not be happening.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Code:
size=x-large]OOC:[/size]
Steam Name:harbrow
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:62074147
Bans:12
Blacklists:4
Hours:500
RPP:2
Role You Are Applying For: President guard
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10:Im know all the rules
How You Are Going To Make It Fun Rp well have fun and make other people expernice fun
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role:Because i love guarding is what i normally do and i kinda good at it
[size=x-large]IC:[/size]
First Name:lewie
Last Name:harbrow
Address:40 lakestreet road
I agree to follow all given rules and will not complain in-game or on the thread about anything that happens to me unless rules are broken.
I agree
(06-13-2015, 09:36 AM)harbrow Wrote:
Code:
size=x-large]OOC:[/size]
Steam Name:harbrow
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:62074147
Bans:12
Blacklists:4
Hours:500
RPP:2
Role You Are Applying For: President guard
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10:Im know all the rules
How You Are Going To Make It Fun Rp well have fun and make other people expernice fun
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role:Because i love guarding is what i normally do and i kinda good at it
[size=x-large]IC:[/size]
First Name:lewie
Last Name:harbrow
Address:40 lakestreet road
I agree

Accepted as President Security Guard. Border line application.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Steam Name:[FL:RP]BouncingBall

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85300712

Bans: 2

Blacklists: 3

Hours: 157 Hours

RPP: 0

Role You Are Applying For: S.W.A.T

Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: Hmm, I'd say about 7

How You Are Going To Make It Fun: I would not say I am going to make it fun because its a RP Event and you have to take it serious.

Why are you applying for the role chosen: Because I always play SWAT when I am only or cop, so I know how to play SWAT. I would also love to get my first RP Point Smile
(06-16-2015, 07:09 PM)BouncingBall Wrote: Steam Name:[FL:RP]BouncingBall

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85300712

Bans: 2

Blacklists: 3

Hours: 157 Hours

RPP: 0

Role You Are Applying For: S.W.A.T

Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: Hmm, I'd say about 7

How You Are Going To Make It Fun: I would not say I am going to make it fun because its a RP Event and you have to take it serious.

Why are you applying for the role chosen: Because I always play SWAT when I am only or cop, so I know how to play SWAT. I would also love to get my first RP Point Smile

Accepted as S.W.A.T. Thank you for some-what different answers. And, I would like to say something, Events are not about getting RPP, however, it is nice getting them Tounge.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Dear all,
The event is currently postponed due to lack of applications for the event. Once I have some more people applied and accepted, I will set a date for the event.

It will stay in it's current state until further notice is given.

-Basic
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Bans: 7
Blacklists: 13
Hours: 301
RPP: 4
Role You Are Applying For: Gang/Rebel Leader
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 10
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: I am going to RP great, Im going to slowly introduce situations and slowly build them up until shit kicks off.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: Because I believe I could make a great gang member and I could really make a great RP and kick the event action off.

IC:

First Name: Matt (Jazz)
Last Name: Harper
Address: 702 S Central Ave Los Angeles, California

(06-17-2015, 08:20 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Bans: 7
Blacklists: 13
Hours: 301
RPP: 4
Role You Are Applying For: Gang/Rebel Leader
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 10
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: I am going to RP great, Im going to slowly introduce situations and slowly build them up until shit kicks off.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: Because I believe I could make a great gang member and I could really make a great RP and kick the event action off.

IC:

First Name: Matt (Jazz)
Last Name: Harper
Address: 702 S Central Ave Los Angeles, California

Accept as Rebel Gang Leader. Thank you for a good application.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Time, Date, and Where have now been added.
Make sure to sign up for your role for the Event!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Is there anything in my app that I need to fix/change?