Role You Are Applying For:president guard
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10:I know them
How You Are Going To Make It Fun Rp well
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: I love guarding people and its fun

[size=x-large]IC:[/size]

First Name:lewie
Last Name:harbrow
Address:

I agree to follow all given rules and will not complain in-game or on the thread about anything that happens to me unless rules are broken.

Denied. Incomplete, check again.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
06/06/15
Updated:
Time, Date.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(06-07-2015, 12:32 PM)harbrow Wrote:
Code:
[size=x-large]OOC:[/size]

Steam Name:harbrow
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:62074147

Bans:12
Blacklists:4
Hours:495
RPP:2
Role You Are Applying For:president guard
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10:I know them
How You Are Going To Make It Fun Rp well
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: I love guarding people and its fun

[size=x-large]IC:[/size]

First Name:lewie
Last Name:harbrow
Address:40 lake road

I agree to follow all given rules and will not complain in-game or on the thread about anything that happens to me unless rules are broken.

Please add your SteamID to this. Once done so, PM me and I will accept this. Also, try to come up with some better reasons other than 'Rp well'.

-Basic
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Updated 07/06/15 - 20:51

Added date and time + approved rank.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
OOC:

Steam Name:3SX
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53338941
Bans:7
Blacklists:6
Hours: 356
Role You Are Applying For: SWAT
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: (Event rules 10/10 - Server rules 8/10)
How You Are Going To Make It Fun:As a swat im going to protect my president because he is the one paying me.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: Because thats the most interesting job and most agressive and defensive job i could find + i have a donator status

IC:

First Name:Miquel
Last Name:Anterogo
Address:Backstreet apartments room #2

(06-07-2015, 09:06 PM)Repous Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name:3SX
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53338941
Bans:7
Blacklists:6
Hours: 356
Role You Are Applying For: SWAT
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: (Event rules 10/10 - Server rules 8/10)
How You Are Going To Make It Fun:As a swat im going to protect my president because he is the one paying me.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: Because thats the most interesting job and most agressive and defensive job i could find + i have a donator status

IC:

First Name:Miquel
Last Name:Anterogo
Address:Backstreet apartments room #2

You have been accepted. However these are border-line reasons. Make sure to check back to the post every so often for any updates made.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
OOC:
Steam Name: [PG] Dauntless
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51623589
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Hours: 154
RPP: 0 (Sad)
Role You Are Applying For: Presidents Guard
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 10 (look at my profile/threads if you have doubts)
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: I have always loved working for the government and RPing government jobs. I always use my mic and I try to make my motives and speech as clear as possible. I RP seriously, yet I try to bring is as much positively as possible. Events are fun, that is why they are created. I hope to bring some good RP to a key job in the RP.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: I am not nervous at all when it comes to RPing at all, when you work for the president, especially at such a close job like this, you can develop close working bonds. I think this will help with the RP as it is my job to listen and protect the president.
IC:
First Name: Adam
Last Name: Watson
Address: 15 Evo City apartments, US.
(06-11-2015, 04:12 PM)Dauntless Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: [PG] Dauntless
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51623589
Hours: STEAM_0:1:51623589
RPP: 0 (Sad)
Role You Are Applying For: Presidents Guard
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 10 (look at my profile/threads if you have doubts)
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: I have always loved working for the government and RPing government jobs. I always use my mic and I try to make my motives and speech as clear as possible. I RP seriously, yet I try to bring is as much positively as possible. Events are fun, that is why they are created. I hope to bring some good RP to a key job in the RP.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: I am not nervous at all when it comes to RPing at all, when you work for the president, especially at such a close job like this, you can develop close working bonds. I think this will help with the RP as it is my job to listen and protect the president.

IC:

First Name: Adam
Last Name: Watson
Address: 15 Evo City apartments, US.

You have been accepted as the President's body guard. Make sure to check back to the post often for any possible updates.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Dauntless
OOC:
Steam Name: lpriml
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51132245
Hours: 350
RPP: 2
Role You Are Applying For: Military
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 10
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: This character is already established from a different server, as a war vet, and he's a pretty laid back/humorous kinda guy. So while I'll be taking the job seriously, there'll still be a bit of lightheartedness to it.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: With the experience I have RPing as a soldier, I think it would be interesting to see it put to use here. While on Fearless, I can usually be found on my citizen and I thought I'd break out of that box for a bit.
IC:
First Name: Landon
Last Name: Finch
Address: 123 Thompson Road
The following 1 user Likes lpriml's post:
  • Praetorian
OOC:
Steam Name: Praetorian
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:62334959
Bans:0
Blacklists:0
Hours:15
RPP:0
Role You Are Applying For: Police
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 8
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: By not being a robocop and using a character that was already developed
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: Because I like police rp and his canon will continue as a police
IC:
First Name: Orkun
Last Name: Ersen
Address: 24 Wolf Road
The following 1 user Likes Praetorian's post:
  • lpriml