French Copyrighting FearlessRP Pictures
Um, I found this when I was looking at some servers to play on.
Not sure if this violates any rules, but hey I just thought I should let you know.

http://imgur.com/njz1hTt
Son of a bitch...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nyander
I think the text was taken directly from FL and then run through Google Translate.

Source: I can speak French.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
^^, perhaps you should help translate it then.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Lol this is literally pulled directly from FL
F*cking copycats
Mexico is not safe
That server's been up for like.. 5 months now? At least that's when I first heard of it. And to be honest, I don't really think it's something to worry about, unless you really want to worry about it.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Well it's not like they're really gaining anything from "stealing" content (I say "stealing" because all I see is an unedited Garry's Mod screenshot and writing that is kinda sorta similar to what we have). FL makes its money solely through community donations, and it's hardly likely that we're going to lose players to this other server and go bankrupt because they borrowed a picture. Most of us can't even speak French!
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Falcon, Nihl
I've seen a couple of these servers around I think, wel you just take it as a compliment eh?
Myself and George tried to speak to them ages ago. I was running around a Garry's Mod server like a tourist asking if someone spoke a word of English. When I did eventually find someone who spoke little-to-no English, they laughed at me aha.

It's not a big deal honestly so just ignore it.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]