Too many blacklist consequence?
Just a quick question, if you ever get too many blacklists (if so how many) do you get banned or is there a consequence? If so can you tell me what please? I'm just curious to check and put my mind at rest haha xD.
[Image: P02wUS.png]
Have we RP'd together? Rep me here
Blacklists will not 'lead' to a ban. Bans may be handed out in addition to a blacklist, but besides this, blacklists will just increase in severity for multiple offences.

Please note this is not an exact code of order, and punishments are handed out at the Administrator's own discretion.

^
Yeah, no, the only time a ban will be handed out due to the blacklist is at the exact time the
suspension is issued in which case the administrator/moderator feels that a ban/blacklist on
their own is not enough.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Off topic, but I like how the staff has begun (when I say begun I mean since I started playing again) to hand out more blacklists than bans. It's a good lesson for people who dosn't read the rules and so on, too understand what they have done and thus not losing what in time would be good rp players on it.

Just alittle pat on the back from old Davidson here.
Example you RDM someone and have 3-4 for blacklists for RDM in the past you might get a long ban and a blacklist.
And if you have 20+ blacklist in a short amaount of time you might get a a long ban for that.

It depends on the mod/admin really. Ive never given someone a long ban for having to many blacklists.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
If we have to give out punishment we try to get a blacklist for it instead of a ban. Pepole learn from blacklists not bans. It depends really But we try to hand out more blacklists instead of bans.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Davidson