All CityRP content
Lightbulb 
This thread is outdated, go to the "Everything you need to play CityRP" thread for the latest content pack.

I've created a .zip with all the content you need to run CityRP properly. It contains all models, materials and sounds. This package is checked and all should work. If you have problems with some materials or models, this will fix it.

Download the .zip and extract it, than copy all the files to your: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod. If it asks if you would like to overwrite the files, press yes. If you've bugged icons in your F1 menu, also delete your spawnicons folder inside your garrysmod folder.

Content from January 11, 2012
Click [Image: holland.gif] here to download the package. (99MB)

I will update the content pack if there are a lot of new models and materials added again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
This is awesome man (y)
Make a Download page on the forum so people can see like ah here I have to be to DL stuff from the server instead of having to browse around in the forum to find it
Easy for new people
-Signature removed-
Good idea. Made it. Smile
Does this mean those without the GTA IV vehicles pack won't see diamond-studded Banshees any more?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Indeed.
I believe the link or zip is broken. The zip is only on 26mb, therefore I cant open it.
Signature too big...
For Mac users,

go to:

{YOUR USERNAME}/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/{STEAM NAME}/garrysmod/garrysmod/

Cheese Enjoy!
I solved the gta iv diamond materials.
(10-23-2010, 11:57 AM)fai222 Wrote: I believe the link or zip is broken. The zip is only on 26mb, therefore I cant open it.

mine is 109MB, maybe its just you.
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
Orgxer look at the date line, he posted that on 10-23-2010, 11:57 AM, It's obviously been fixed by then. Smile