Dont know who to make a BR on.
Exclamation 
Im confused, please read my story. I was driving along in my undercover police car, (Black) and almost CDM'd a man walking in a tunnel on the wrong side of the road. So I pulsed my horn to stop him to talk to him about getting a flashlight and he ran, this made me (ic) very suspicious. So I put my lights on and pulsed my siren a couple times and he tried to hide. I followed him into MTL where I got him at gunpoint, he cooperated and I arrested him partly because he ran and partly because of the F*** the police! over the voip. After that I got RDM'd by some guy and when I re-spawned I get PM's from this guy with all kinds of vulgarity and hate. I wanted to get a BR on him, so I was looking for his name and a firefight erupted and I crashed.

I dont know If I should've posted this in player reports or not because I do not know his name.

What should I do?

Mabye the logs would help? Time: 12:34 CST
I've reviewed the PM logs and nothing he said would be grounds for a punishment.

I recommend using the /blockpm <name> feature.
(05-31-2015, 06:51 PM)Nevy Wrote: I've reviewed the PM logs and nothing he said would be grounds for a punishment.

I recommend using the /blockpm <name> feature.

Ok, Thank you!