Criminal Investigative Division (C.I.D)

Motto: Unus est veritas mendaciis latet (There is only one truth, hidden behind the lies)

History:

The Criminal Investigation Division (CID) is the branch of all territorial police forces within the EvoCity Police, and many other police forces, to which plain clothes detectives belong.

In 1854, with an increasing amount of detective work to be done, EvoCity Police set up the country’s first CID section. The EvoCity Bureau of Investigation CID, the first such organisation, was set up on 7 April 1878 by Chief Detective Francesco Vincent Serpico.

Organisation:

CID detectives are required to have had at least two years as a uniformed officer before applying to transfer to the branch and receive further training when they do so. While on probation they are to be refereed to as Probationary Detective. 

CID detectives are involved in investigation of major crimes such as rape, murder, serious assault, fraud, and any other offences that require complex detection. They are responsible for acting upon intelligence received and then building a case.

Aims:
  • The unrelenting investigation of crimes

• Securing convictions for criminals

• After-care of witnesses

• Allowing police officers to spend their time enforcing the law rather than investigating crimes.
Ranks:

The chief detective assisted by a deputy chief is in charge of the entire division and he will assign one detective sergeant per precinct. The main HQ will house 3 offices, 1 lab and 3 office cubicles. Expansion of the CID may be expected and so more precincts will be established.

Chief Detective:

Lord Octagon
     STEAM_0:0:65579019
     Francesco Vincent Serpico

Deputy Chief Detective:

Detective Sergeants:

Detectives:
     Ric
     STEAM_0:1:53236412
     John Luther

Gamer110
     STEAM_0:1:94640481
     Tom Rameriez

[FL:RP]666
     STEAM_0:0:92179869   
     Jeremy Clarkson

Probationary Detective:

Kimberly Pink Ranger
     STEAM_0:0:43097694

Head of Forensics:

Rowan
     STEAM_0:0:50854233
     Rowan Black

Forensics Officer:

News:

A second precinct has been formed (Backstreet Apartments)

Images of detectives in action (Work in Progress):

Application:

To apply for a position fill out the application form below:
Quote:Criminal Investigation Division

OOC:

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Hours:
Bans:
Blacklists:
RPPs:
Investigative knowledge (1-10)
IG:

Full Name:
Position you wish to fill (Detective/Forensics):
Useful Skills:
Education:
What impact will you have on the division if you are employed?
The following 1 user Likes Lord Octagon's post:
  • Cunix
Looks pretty cool, best of luck. Hope to see some decent RP from this!
Going to be interesting to see how you plan on implementing this into the EvoCity life. Anyway, good luck!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Criminal Investigation Division

OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Cuniix
Hours: 106 hours
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
RPPs: 0
Investigative knowledge: 8-9

IG:

Full Name: Matt Dallas
Position you wish to fill (Detective/Forensics): Detective
Useful Skills: Much experience in Combat, I can work with other persons, I can distinguish between the truth or the lie
Education: I got much experience in Combat. I have worked as a Navy Seal Paramedic for 2 years. But then i got shot in my left arm and knee. 2 years later i've worked at the Evocity Police Department for 1 year then I've got promoted. Since there I work as an SWAT Sniper.I know how to handle a gun and how to follow orders.
I am very loyal, perform the tasks given to me without asking too many questions and I've got the motivation for this job.

OOC: Sorry for my bad english.
(06-21-2015, 06:01 PM)Cuniix Wrote: Criminal Investigation Division

OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Cuniix
Hours: 106 hours
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
RPPs: 0
Investigative knowledge: 8-9

IG:

Full Name: Matt Dallas
Position you wish to fill (Detective/Forensics): Detective
Useful Skills: Much experience in Combat, I can work with other persons, I can distinguish between the truth or the lie
Education: I got much experience in Combat. I have worked as a Navy Seal Paramedic for 2 years. But then i got shot in my left arm and knee. 2 years later i've worked at the Evocity Police Department for 1 year then I've got promoted. Since there I work as an SWAT Sniper.I know how to handle a gun and how to follow orders.
I am very loyal, perform the tasks given to me without asking too many questions and I've got the motivation for this job.

OOC: Sorry for my bad english.

You've been accepted into the division and will be put on probation. 
OOC: Any time we do this RP you can join in.