Unban Request
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: BiipBiip

Your ban ID: 61934

Banned by: [FL] Safira

Reason: Mass RDM

Involved: [FL:RP] Repous and the people I killed.

Why we should unban you: As said on the abuse thread. I was the MOST WANTED man at the time. Every cop who stopped me would send me to jail for a long time and that would ruin my whole RP.

That's why every cop who stopped me ended up with a bullet in their head. (No RDM as yet)

As you said Safira, I initiated the fight with "poop never ends" who raided my house (as a wealthy criminal) and took my contra. (Kinda FailRP though)

You Safira, just saw logs of me killing people and banned me because they were crying about it. You didn't even care to listen my side of the story and "problem solved".

(Really perfunctory for a new Admin)
1. I saw you and you didnt had vaid reason to kill cops or other people. Just because a cop stopped you doesnt mean you should go kill him - he stopped you for a reason.
2. "poop" raided you with vaid reason like: huge disrespect , Saw corleons breaking into his own house (90%) (that was the one next to your house).
3. I recommend to delete the last line, Irrelevant and offensive.
Edit: -Involved-
-INVOLVED-

Wut?
First, why its failRP that i enter your house?
you wasent there.

now . i had little thing with sebasti and he called the police so i ran away.
then i came to the place. and isaw officers but they left the place so i went to speak with sebasti and i shot 1 time at the ground to warn him. then he call police and ran after me and i shot few shots on the ground again (you and your friend ran after me, idk why) so i ran and hide near a tree and Suddenly you came and spray me.. (and after that rdm alot of other)

after that something like 7 8 min you and your friend came insult and disrespect me i followed you to your place and when you left. i break your door.
(05-27-2015, 06:08 PM)The Wolf Moon Wrote: 1. I saw you and you didnt had vaid reason to kill cops or other people. Just because a cop stopped you doesnt mean you should go kill him - he stopped you for a reason.
2. "poop" raided you with vaid reason like: huge disrespect , Saw corleons breaking into his own house (90%) (that was the one next to your house).

1. As I said, I was the most wanted man at the time. EVEN if he didn't stop me to arrest me for my "wanted level" a simple traffic breakage would end up in me going to jail.

2. Huge disrespect is a reason to raid ? She could "punch" me or start a verbal fight. Burglarizing a Mafia Boss for swearing you is "weird"

3. None of your business
(05-27-2015, 06:08 PM)The Wolf Moon Wrote: 1. I saw you and you didnt had vaid reason to kill cops or other people. Just because a cop stopped you doesnt mean you should go kill him - he stopped you for a reason.

You and poop never ends raided our house as Wealthy criminals thats failrp. You where not even involved at the cop situation the only who were involved were me, BiipBiip and the cops so you have no reason to tell lies about that.
(05-27-2015, 06:14 PM)poop never ends Wrote: -INVOLVED-

Wut?
you wasent there.

then i came to the place. and isaw officers but they left the place so i went to speak with sebasti and i shot 1 time at the ground to warn him. then he call police and ran after me and i shot few shots on the ground again (you and your friend ran after me, idk why)  so i ran and hide near a tree and Suddenly you came and spray me..  (and after that rdm alot of other)  

after that something like 7 8 min you and your friend came insult and disrespect me  i followed you to your place and when you left. i break your door.

It's FailRP since you were a "wealthy criminal". A wealthy criminal is already wealthy and doesn't need to get into a house as a way to make more money.
(05-27-2015, 06:52 PM)BiipBiip Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 06:14 PM)poop never ends Wrote: -INVOLVED-

Wut?
you wasent there.

then i came to the place. and isaw officers but they left the place so i went to speak with sebasti and i shot 1 time at the ground to warn him. then he call police and ran after me and i shot few shots on the ground again (you and your friend ran after me, idk why)  so i ran and hide near a tree and Suddenly you came and spray me..  (and after that rdm alot of other)  

after that something like 7 8 min you and your friend came insult and disrespect me  i followed you to your place and when you left. i break your door.

It's FailRP since you were a "wealthy criminal". A wealthy criminal is already wealthy and doesn't need to get into a house as a way to make more money.

Well, we didnt broke into your house for money, we enter and wait for you to come and kill you. you didnt came. so on the way we took the money
i dont see something wrong in that
(05-27-2015, 06:50 PM)Repous Wrote:

You and poop never ends raided our house as Wealthy criminals thats failrp. You where not even involved at the cop situation the only who were involved were me, BiipBiip and the cops so you have no reason to tell lies about that.

I got eyes you know, I watched you shoot the cops.
All damage logs show me that you were the one who shot every cop before they shot you.
This counts both as FailRP and RDM, as you could be shooting unarmed people, and they haven't shot at you.
The rules clearly state "Killing should always be the LAST resort".
You appear to think that by being a criminal - most wanted or not - you can mow down the entire police force. This is not the case at all, hence the ban.

I have two questions:
1. For what reason were you 'Most Wanted' as you claim to be?
2. You said "they would ruin your RP". What exactly was this 'RP'? I presume that you at the very least did some '/me's or '/it's to embellish the said roleplay.

NB: Myself, Diggy, and other admins have already stated that it is not obligatory to listen to both sides. For you to continue to insult me, regardless of my time as an administrator, is irrelevant to the case at hand, and has warranted a forum warning. Continue to insult staff members and a suspension will be issued.

(05-28-2015, 04:46 AM)Safira Wrote: All damage logs show me that you were the one who shot every cop before they shot you.
This counts both as FailRP and RDM, as you could be shooting unarmed people, and they haven't shot at you.
The rules clearly state "Killing should always be the LAST resort".
You appear to think that by being a criminal - most wanted or not - you can mow down the entire police force. This is not the case at all, hence the ban.

I have two questions:
1. For what reason were you 'Most Wanted' as you claim to be?
2. You said "they would ruin your RP". What exactly was this 'RP'? I presume that you at the very least did some '/me's or '/it's to embellish the said roleplay.

NB: Myself, Diggy, and other admins have already stated that it is not obligatory to listen to both sides. For you to continue to insult me, regardless of my time as an administrator, is irrelevant to the case at hand, and has warranted a forum warning. Continue to insult staff members and a suspension will be issued.

Of course they got shot first! What would you expect? Let them handcuff me and then magically, I pull a gun and shoot them?

2 options. Either get sent to jail or kill the officer.

No, I don't that being a criminal means I can mow down the entire police force. They seemed to be brave enough to try to stop me and they failed.

As for your questions.

1. Massive shootout with the police.
2. Not something special. It doesn't need to be special. Usual Mafia RP. Roleplay doesn't neccesary mean that I should get an RP point for it. (The use of /me and /it is not needed to call something RP.)