Playing on FL on two machines!
Hello!

Just wondering, am I allowed to be playing on FL on two separate computers, on two separate Steam accounts, but on the same wireless connection? I just don't wanna get permabanned any time soon Tounge 
Quote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.

Instead of using two different steam accounts it is better you just use the one whenever you are connecting to Fearless services.
The following 3 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Benporium, Ducky_, Voluptious
Yeah, Double accounting will only take place if the system detects you are using two accounts, via family sharing or having the same IP. If you get banned and use another family sharing account then you will both be permanently banned. Using the same account on whatever PC you like is fine though.
I thought you could only launch one instance of Gmod Per Steam account...
So, what would I do if a friend was visiting my house and we wished to play some FL?
(05-23-2015, 11:29 PM)gordon301 Wrote: So, what would I do if a friend was visiting my house and we wished to play some FL?

If he/she has their own steam account and copy of GMOD then sure, you can both play off your IP, of-course if you're banned at the time this happens then the system/console will pick up the matching IP's and ban the newly connecting account for double accounting.
Alright, thanks for your help, I just didn't want to run any risks Tounge
I'm using a different PC than the one I found FL on, but I'm still on the same account, so long as it's the same
steam account you'll be fine.

Answered.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator