Not sure what to do please help
I got banned from the server because I "Disconnecting during a raid on his base after destroying contraband" I did this because I need to go to a GCSE exam at 2pm (GMT +1) The only evidence I have to support my claim is my exam time table and time of ban.

Should I make an unban request explaining this or will the staff team still keep me banned for breaking the rules?
Even though I'm not really sure, IMO you shouldn't have joined a raid if you knew your GCSE exam was at 2pm.
(05-20-2015, 04:05 PM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote: Even though I'm not really sure, IMO you shouldn't have joined a raid if you knew your GCSE exam was at 2pm.

I didn't join a raid, I was in my base AFK and when I came back to log out I was being raided.

Anyway I did post a UBR here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=60648
If you had an exam, you'd be in school?

I don't know of any schools that don't make you come in on exam days
(05-20-2015, 05:59 PM)Jamster Wrote: If you had an exam, you'd be in school?

It's called study leave
(05-20-2015, 06:03 PM)ContraBANNED Wrote:

It's called study leave

I know what study leave is but, as I said, I don't know of any schools that don't make sure you're in school on exam days.
(05-20-2015, 06:09 PM)Jamster Wrote:

It's called study leave

I know what study leave is but, as I said, I don't know of any schools that don't make sure you're in school on exam days.

You only have to go in for the exams,
anyway, this is still breaking the rules, whether or not you had an exam.
(05-20-2015, 06:09 PM)Jamster Wrote:
It's called study leave
That was the situation at my school, only go in for the exam(s) and then go home afterwards.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • ContraBANNED
Same here, I only have/had to go into school 15mins before the exam and then I go home after.
My school, and the local schools, make us come in until our exam, then we can leave.