School RP [Event]
(06-27-2015, 04:48 PM)kylefraser Wrote: School Event is back!!!!!

Great...

My question still stands, will there be an organised time table for lessons.
Steam Name:Rowan
Steam ID:
Role You Are Applying For:Teacher (One of the sciences)
Why You Should Join Our Event:Because I have a good knowledge of RP, and have taught Science before on the server and it was very enjoyable
Knowledge Of Rules:9
Hours:150+
Bans:0
Blacklists3 expired
In-Game Name:Dr. Rowan Black

Why do you want to be this jobBecause i work well with others and have done a PH.d in Chemistry and masters in secondary education.
How old are you29
Criminal Record (IF TEACHER)None

I agree and will follow the RP and Rules: I do indeed
(06-27-2015, 04:52 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 04:48 PM)kylefraser Wrote: School Event is back!!!!!

Great...

My question still stands, will there be an organised time table for lessons.

We Will Work on it but We don't know for sure
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
Guys New Date for the event: Saturday July 18th.
Time: 6:00 or 7:00 PM
Please leave me or Haid a message if you cannot make it.
THANK YOU!!!!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Role You Are Applying For: Camp-Side Teacher
Why You Should Join Our Event: Because I have a good history of making spontaneous and interesting RP's, and really making the RP how I wish it to pan out, and this would be the prefect role to start it.
Knowledge Of Rules: 10
Hours: 320
Bans: 11 (old)
Blacklists 7 (old)
In-Game Name: Matt 'Jazz' Harper

Why do you want to be this job Because I would be great at making the students obey and be disciplined for getting sent to camp side.
How old are you 24
Criminal Record (IF TEACHER) History of anger issues, got into multiple fights, easily provoked.

I agree and will follow the RP and Rules
(06-28-2015, 07:31 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Role You Are Applying For: Camp-Side Teacher
Why You Should Join Our Event: Because I have a good history of making spontaneous and interesting RP's, and really making the RP how I wish it to pan out, and this would be the prefect role to start it.
Knowledge Of Rules: 10
Hours: 320
Bans: 11 (old)
Blacklists 7 (old)
In-Game Name: Matt 'Jazz' Harper
Why do you want to be this job Because I would be great at making the students obey and be disciplined for getting sent to camp side.
How old are you 24
Criminal Record (IF TEACHER) History of anger issues, got into multiple fights, easily provoked.
I agree and will follow the RP and Rules

Sorry but the CampSide Slots are all Taken we forgot to add him to it he done App through PM Sorry if you can choose another job that would be great thanks!!!
Is my application accepted or denied?
Camp side teachers 1/2, I don't think that is full but OK.
(07-01-2015, 05:47 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: Camp side teachers 1/2, I don't think that is full but OK.

Haid is on Vac and i got an App from Sebasti161 over Pm and he got accepted so we will add seb as soon as possible
(07-01-2015, 03:35 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Is my application accepted or denied?

Mintblackbeard you were Accepted a long time ago