My clan
I am in a clan (Walshie Freedom) and cannot leave it as I am leader. I have tried to delete it but it will not let me. All I ask if for the clan to be deleted? I don't want a refund. Just the clan to be deleted and for me not to be in it anymore? I am the only person in the clan.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I think you have the ability to disband the clan. But if not give the clan to someone who would want to continue that clan, then leave it rather then having an administrator remove it.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
It says: "Incorrct Format? !" when I try to disband it. This is why I want an Admin's help.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Are you sure your using the correct command to disband the clan? Also if your trying to ask for staff support you make the thread under the staff support tab in Help & Support.
100% sure. I have asked in OOC as well if I am doing the correct format. And everyone who gave a response said yes to me doing the correct format.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Did you try giving the clan to someone else or are you holding that clan still on yourself?
Still in the clan on my own. I do not want anyone else to join at the moment as it would be pointless.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
I mean if your going to disband it why not give it to someone who would make use of the clan and build it back up?
Because the clan name would never be used as something good. Lets think about it here: Walshie Freedom
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me