''BRA (60452) - Backseat Administration'' Misstake ban (?) Livinleegaming
Your name:LivinleeGaming (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:61580 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL] Obay (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason:BRA (60452) - Backseat Administration (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: - (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you:I'm not even sure of what I did... I would like to know for me to not do it again.... I really enjoy this server and I would not enjoy ruining it in any way... I beg for you to tell me what I did wrong and unban me. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I feel involved here as i am the OP of the Player report that got this OP banned

The ban is valid after this evidence where you can be seen shooting towards someone breaking the rules. (Backseat administrating) You were essentially punishing a rule breaker, something that should be left to staff. 

Spoiler :
Scroll to 0:35 to see where you broke the rules. 

[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Look.. Sure.. Yes, i killed the man, but there were no admins and he killed people sevrel times... I apolagize and promis that this will never happen again.
General Rule:
10 .If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

What you explained is exactly what backseat administration is. Next time please make a ban request. 

Thank you for your appeal
Denied 
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]