Player Report: Stomm, - \/G - DarkAngelx
Name of player:  Stomm, - \/G - DarkAngelx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22675263, STEAM_0:1:41099431

Time in GMT: 00:00

Server: v33x

Summary:

They pulled over some guy that crashed his BMW into the side of our home while he was speeding.  One of us was outside watching when one of the officers told him to stand against the wall to be detained.  While asking what he did wrong, he was being cuffed and accused of 'intoxication' and 'abstracting justice'.

The other officer then accused one of us of throwing a brick at him.  My friend admitted that he dropped one accidentally nearby, but did not intend to hurt him.  The officer proceeded to warrant his arrest anyway, including charges for 'intoxication' and 'abstraction of justice'.

To my knowledge, this is considered powergaming, since none of the officers had any sufficient proof to justify the apparent offences my friend committed.  If nothing else, 'intoxication' and 'abstraction of justice' were excuses given purely just to detain and arrest him for no appropriate reason.

Evidence:

First of all, Macross had been getting in the way of multiple arrests that took place by the house, so the "abstraction" of justice charge DarkAngel placed on him was 100% justified.

Second, you can hear yourself that he sounds horribly confused, mainly because he's saying "Hello?" every 4 seconds. That is probably why he was charged with Public Intoxication.

Third, the assault charge was in a brick prop that just happened to be spawned and landed a few feet from me as Macross stood on the roof, this happening less than a minute after I told him he needed to make some changes to his property or he'd be arrested. (He had a mailbox on the shoulder of the road, right off the white line was that against current laws and people had been complaining about it)

Given all the incidents throughout the day, we had plenty of reasons to arrest him.
lol
(05-08-2015, 07:16 PM)Stomm Wrote:
Quote:First of all, Macross had been getting in the way of multiple arrests that took place by the house, so the "abstraction" of justice charge DarkAngel placed on him was 100% justified.
The only time I remember being involved with the police outside our home was when you were insisting we move our postbox "off the road", when it wasn't obstructing the actual roadway.

This was previously before you showed up again in the first video.  You were actively looking for an excuse to enforce the law on us when we never committed any sort of actual offence.
Quote:Second, you can hear yourself that he sounds horribly confused, mainly because he's saying "Hello?" every 4 seconds. That is probably why he was charged with Public Intoxication.
His character wasn't a drunk.  His character never had a bottle in his hand.  He wasn't even tested for alcohol consumption like actual police would do before pressing charges.   To use any slight unusual behavior as an excuse to arrest someone for public intoxication(especially someone you've been clearly looking for a reason to arrest for a while) is a prime example of powergaming.
Evening folks,

The guy video recording on the roof top, which by the way I think is actually not allow it's considered prop climbing, was also throwing props at police. However we got pulled away for a all units call to villa then after we returned. The guy saying hello over and over again was baiting police all night following us getting in the way of police basic FailRP, I mean this guy took a car just to drive up to me saying "I found this" The owner of the car came up and said "No, he stole my car, He didn't find it.". I have the witness whom is the police sergeant at the time. A check of his logs will show you this. The videos lack context.

Best regards,
Angel.

FYI trying to figure out why my arrest videos arent loading, I had recorded all arrests that night.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
Oh also forgot to add we didn't arrest for the car crash we knew it wasnt you, he was hiding inside the rocks. another guy breaking fear RP. I clearly stated what I was arresting you for. "Public Intoxication, And Obstruction of justice."
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
(05-09-2015, 03:40 AM)DarkAngelx Wrote: Evening folks,

The guy video recording on the roof top, which by the way I think is actually not allow it's considered prop climbing,
nah
Quote:was also throwing props at police.
nah
Quote:However we got pulled away for a all units call to villa then after we returned. The guy saying hello over and over again was baiting police all night following us getting in the way of police basic FailRP,

And I was arrested. So that's irrelevant.
Quote: I mean this guy took a car just to drive up to me saying "I found this" The owner of the car came up and said "No, he stole my car, He didn't find it.". I have the witness whom is the police sergeant at the time. A check of his logs will show you this. The videos lack context.

Best regards,
Angel.

FYI trying to figure out why my arrest videos arent loading, I had recorded all arrests that night.
Both wrong and irrelevant. I'm sure I could explain in detail but that would be dragging it off topic as it happened after this.

Stomm and some others had repeatedly been trying to push for us being arrested over the post box. I don't recall you being there once. Stomm kept pulling excuses like "it's in concrete so can't be stable and may fall into the road" when I made sure it didn't violate any rules. When I asked for his sergeant, he went silent and stood by his car for 5 minutes or so before driving off. Sometime later this car slammed into my property, and the moment I approached it I was detained and arrested for obstructing justice and public intoxication. Can you explain your reasoning for the public intoxication charge? I was not attempting to roleplay as a drunk, and in no way acted like a drunk(slurred speech, aggressiveness, presence of alcohol, acting disorientated etc). My guess as to why was that Stomm explained the situation to you, and you decided to powergame your way into an arrest reason. 
And can you please explain the obstruction of justice charge? Can you provide any evidence of this accusation(since you claim you record every arrest I can't imagine this would be hard). Is the video an example of me "abstructing justice"? 
You know I called for the Sergeant, as you were standing next to me when I radioed it in. He responded that he was busy with a situation and that he would be there as soon as possible. That situation then escalated, and all units on non-priority calls (AKA me, trying to get you to just move the box 2 feet so I didn't have to arrest you) were called in. After that situation was resolved, we returned.

In addition, I was not pushing for your arrest for the mailbox, I was trying to get you to fix the thing (which, by the way, was in the street at times as you kept undoing the changes you'd make to it and it would end up back in the street). In my view having a mailbox "superglued" to the paved shoulder of the road is FailRP.

As for the powergaming accusation, I do not feel that that applies to this situation at all. From what I understand, Powergaming would be me basically forcing an action you have no chance of countering, something like "/me looks deep in the man's eyes and realizes he has contraband hidden in a secret room in his house under the stairs" (Yes, I know that is extremely absurd, I'm getting a point across). I definitely know powergaming is not arresting you for assault, obstruction of justice, and public intoxication. 2/3 charges were very valid, and that public intoxication is iffy.

(For the record, I was just going to take you in for assault, it was the other Officer's decision to add the "Abstruction of Justice" and "intoxication" charges.)
lol
This is not a case of Power Gaming.
Denied.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]