Unban Request [FL:RP]Repous
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP]Repous
Your ban ID: 61395
Banned by: [FL] Raptor
Reason: Enough minging around. Punchwhooring and randomly sleeping in public.
Involved: Some random people, and some of my friends

Why we should unban you: Basicly what happen was that my friend Tzimanious slept and a guy punched him while he was at sleep then he woke up and like 7 people got around him(the one who punched my friend) and we started punching him then two admins take froze us and told us that if anything like that is going to happen again we will be banned for a long time. then my other friend BiipBiip slept too on the floor and then I saw him and I did it too by the time it was loading from the 10 seconds that it wants it was like at 4 and the admin kicked my friend for sleeping randomly. then the time he got kicked then when I saw that I immediately woke up and the admin woke up and the admin got me physed so I tried to tell him that I woke up when I saw it and before I send the message I got banned (7 days). Another one thing why the admin doesn't ban the other people who basicly were "minging" and had to ban me that when I slept and I woke up immediately? Angry

Edit: [Image: 4DowSVb.jpg]
I was the Gun Dealer, the punisment was way way to harsh for something we all done, also i thought the server was semi-serious so i thought doing this once noone would get banned. I didnt saw him sleeping, but i saw him waking up as soon as he saw our friend getting kicked. IMO admins overreacted, they could have kicked him, warn him, or ban him less that 7 days.
Still im not the one who judge.
(I thought even Jehrino was laughing)
(I do not want to get in trouble nor banned this is just my oppinion, if something is typed wrong or you cannot understand something i wrote, im sorry im dyslexic)
It is a roleplay server and that part of it is Smi-serious but if you are going to be one big crowed of people just sitting around and punching eachother that's not RP at all.

The reason I banned you and not everyone else was because after I told them to stop they did. You continued to minge around and sleep on the middle of the street.

Denied.