report selfhealer33
Name of player: selfhealer33

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102913974

Time in GMT: sometime between 19:00 and 19:30

Server: v33x

Summary: I was AFK for some food i came back and had a note infront of me my friend Omega<>chaos told me what it was about (I should send someone a pm about my clan) so i read the note and send the pm when i double check it the note was gone, my friend told me what happend, a guy took the note and left. Someone came back Omega told me it was the same person so i told him to leave he hadnt take anything that was my and i did not care about the note. He didnt leave and instead he punched me so I pulled out a knife in selfdefence, then i heard him load a gun, pulled out a rifle and killed me while i aimd at him with a knife (we where standing real close i could have stabbed him).

Evidence: I dont have any, hoped someone could get the logs they should show it. Cant tell if i was speaking or writing to him.
I saw it all happen he was about to shot me to but he just looked at me for some seconds then he holster the weapon and ran away
(05-07-2015, 06:23 AM)Hrowulf Wrote: I saw it all happen he was about to shot me to but he just looked at me for some seconds then he holster the weapon and ran away
I changed name a time ago from hrowulf to Omega<>chaos
Insufficient Evidence.
Denied.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]