[Unoffical] The Golden Family

The Golden Family

Tony's Life
Owned by Tony Gold,also known as "Paladin",due to him being a Noble person in the past but 
he was Corrupted by his Ideas and thoughts of Evo City having "Cleaner Streets".

But one day he knew those Thoughts and ideas will never be true,so he simply said to himself

"Why........Why Should i even try to clean those streets this way?,Peace brought nothing but more fights and criminals,The only way i can do this is by knowing my enemy and his steps"

And so... Young Tony walked the easy short fake path to making Evo city better,With time he

started breaking the laws,His first Crime was Mugging,One day him and his friends were at a Liquor store and they were short on money,Tony asked them to wait as he went outside getting Into his car Grabbing the Pistol of his friend which he thought was a Un-Loaded pistol as it had No magazine in it and he had no experience with guns,He stepped towards a man wearing a suit and speaking over the phone,He slowly stepped onto him from the back placing the Muzzle at the guys head as he could feel it,The man said:"Give me a Minute,I'll call you back later" And as tony shook the man turned around feeling the gun going in circles around his head knowing that Tony is scared,tony quickly stepped back yelling "GET BACK DROP ALL YOUR MONEY ON THE GROUND" Un-Luckely the man noticed the pistol had no Magazine,And since tony was shaking he knew he had no experience at this and Probably even no experience of using guns.The man started walking towards tony and all of a Sudden he attempted to tackle tony,As every thing became slow paced to tony and his heart beats started Racing he Quickly closes his eyes as he gets tackled pulling the Trigger,Tony simply falls with weight on him saying "Please,Dont hurt me!" Tony Opened his eyes to see the man on him with a warm feeling at his chest,as he pushes the man he finds his chest covered in blood,Tony quickly takes all the man's money and gets into his car throwing the Pistol away and goes home,The next morning Tony finds himself In the Jail and the week after in the Court of law being sentenced to 15 Years for Mugging and Homicide.Tony in the jail learns to using Melee weapons and his hands to Hit hard and how to fight back and dodge punches,And starts to learn more about business as he plans his Future for his Criminal life not Saving Evo city anymore,But saving himself to survive in a world he entered Unaware trying to save Evo City.

The Golden Family will be operating in Evo City,As a Rich Criminal Organization known only by Corrupted Police Officers and Other organizations In the crime world,They as any other Organization make Large Amounts of money,Therefore they use legal business Fronts to cover up thier Winnings.

NOTE: The Golden Family Doesnt want to make Enemies but to only make Allies,As Tony has a Vision of Uniting the Criminal Organizations for that them together can Make money easily without having to worry about Thier money being Stolen or The feds Finding out about thier plans.

Allies:

Enemies:

[Image: LoGhQJg.png]

[Image: S3M9wgK.png]

• Boss - Tony Gold
  • Underboss
  • Consigliere
  • Caporegime #1
  • Caporegime #2
  • Caporegime #3
  • #1 Soldier-A Soldier-B Soldier-C
  • #2 Soldier-A Soldier-B Soldier-C
  • #3 Soldier-A Soldier-B Soldier-C
NOTE: Ranks May Expand and we could have more Caporegime's If we manage to fill The Current Ranks

[Image: LoGhQJg.png]

[Image: qFORkrl.png]

Code:
OOC Application:
Ingame Name:

Steam Name:

Steam Profile Link:

IC Application:

Full Name:

Experiences

Why Should we acept you Into our Legitimate Organization
Nice looking thread and nice idea. Good luck with the clan.
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
Good luck!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Good luck with the clan!
Looks interesting, good luck! Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Good luck!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Cool layout, nice feel to the clan. Best of luck!
Good luck!
Best of luck!
Clan has been officially closed until further notice

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here: Clan is currently inactive
Please PM an Administrator if you'd like to have this clan re-opened. 

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator