Unban request (Bagraara)
Your name: (Bagraara)

Your ban ID: (52259)

Banned by: ([FL] Shadow)

Reason: (Disconnecting and changing name to avoid ban, 13th ban)

Involved: (My friend <3 Panda <3)

Why we should unban you: (Now first of all i have been trough this before where i should of been banned but instead i got my RP point taken away from me as that point showed a faith in me. I had one more RP point at the moment i got banned that i would let go if i would get unbanned. And next part of it is that its a very long time ago and i was just bantering about with my mate. Letting more than 450 hours on this server just vanish was a big let down cause i really enjoyed playing/simming on this server as you clearly would be able to see with all the monezzz and hours i have on the server. I belive you should have faith in me and give me an other chance cause i am to be trusted and i miss my Lambo Heart Heart Heart ).

Thanks on before hand Smile
Being sorry isn't going to lift your suspension. You have thirteen bans on record so you should have read up on the rules while you could.

I do not support an unban.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I agree with Nacreas. I don't support an unban either. You've received enough chances and you've broken too many rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-01-2015, 03:39 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I agree with Nacreas. I don't support an unban either. You've received enough chances and you've broken too many rules.
But i've had about 450 hours (can't quite remember). That's 450 divided by 13, that equals to 34,61. That means i got banned evry 34th hour... And i played maybe 4 hours aday on the server that will be every 8,5th day. And all of the bans were some tiny little rule breaking bans and so was the last one. And as i said i have a RP point so i am to be trusted. If possible could i be able to have a testing sentance where i get a few days back on the server and lets see how i act????
Thanks for replying  Cheese
(05-01-2015, 10:00 AM)asger8907 Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 03:39 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I agree with Nacreas. I don't support an unban either. You've received enough chances and you've broken too many rules.
But i've had about 450 hours (can't quite remember). That's 450 divided by 13, that equals to 34,61. That means i got banned evry 34th hour... And i played maybe 4 hours aday on the server that will be every 8,5th day. And all of the bans were some tiny little rule breaking bans and so was the last one. And as i said i have a RP point so i am to be trusted. If possible could i be able to have a testing sentance where i get a few days back on the server and lets see how i act????
Thanks for replying  Cheese

Oh we know how you act...thirteen bans. Those small bans of yours accumulate into more serious bans which resulted in a permanent suspension.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
We can do math all day. At the end of the day.. you broke the rules and you got banned for it, multiple times.
It doesn't matter if the bans were minor things. I don't think that you are serious enough with your UBR.

Therefore, I will not grant you an unban today.
Denied.