Unban Request
Your name: s1mplyd4v3

Your ban ID: 61262

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Killing a player because 'everyone agreed to it' - Backseat administration

Involved: xX-lewis-Xx, ben snipz and myself

Why we should unban you: Because I was never given the opportunity to apologise, The reason I shot at the person that was killed was because he was ruining RP for everyone, when we tried to RP he would come over and (Fake) laugh loudly, we tried to continue but he just raised his voice louder. After 15 minutes of this I became increasingly annoyed and I shouted at him to stop but he refused and kept disrupting RP. At the time I did not know that I was Backseat administration, I apologise and respectfully request my ban be lifted. Please, Fearless RP is the only reason I use garrys mod, it's the only reason I bought it again and donated.
It doesn't have to be an unban, maybe just shorten it
It is my first offence, I did not know of the rule, I know that but I am sorry for what I did.
It doesn't matter if you knew it was backseat adminisration or not, it is clearly stated in the rules. (General Rule 10) You killed him because he was runing RP for everyone else.

However, due to this being your first ever ban I am going to be shortening it to 3 days.